|Kayden Kross Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|September 15, 1985
Kayden Kross is an American p*rnographic actress and director who has acted in several adult films/videos over the course of her career. She has also written columns for magazines such as Complex and XBIZ and a blog for xcritic.com.
Kimberly Nicole Rathkamp
Kayden Kross, Jenna Nikol, Angelika, Kimmie Krook
Sacramento, California, United States
California, United States
Kayden had attended the Ponderosa High School, a public school in Shingle Springs, California. After her high school graduation in 2003, she had joined the California State University, Sacramento, a public university in Sacramento, California, as a psychology major.
P*rnographic Actress, Director
Kayden Kross’ net worth had been $4.5 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kayden has dated –
- Manuel Ferrara (2012-Present) – Kayden had started dating French p*rnographic actor and director Manuel Ferrara in 2012 and they have a daughter together (b. January 2014). In 2013, Manuel had asked her to no longer perform with other men even though he had continued to shoot scenes with other women, some of which were directed by Kayden. She has maintained ‘veto’ power over who performs with Manuel.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Swedish descent.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, long, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Kayden Kross Facts
- Kayden’s father had abandoned the family when she was just 4 years old. She has been estranged from him ever since and has never shown any inclination to find his whereabouts or reconcile with him.
- When she was 18 years old, she had started stripping at Rick’s Showgirls in Rancho Cordova, California, to earn extra money to rescue a pony from a slaughterhouse. She was spotted by an agent there who had provided her an opportunity to model in adult magazines.
- In 2008, she had testified against a proposed tax on all producers and distributors of adult entertainment in California.
- She was named Penthouse magazine’s ‘Pet of the Month’ for September 2008. The same month, she had launched her official website, ClubKayden.com. She has also hosted a blog at UnKrossed.com and has posted opinion columns for MikeSouth.com, an adult industry gossip blog.
- In October 2008, she had been charged with grand-theft (a term used throughout the United States designating theft that is large in magnitude or serious in potential consequences) and violations of the California Civil Code, involving contracts for purchases of home equity mortgages.
- The grand-theft charge against her was dismissed in July 2009 and the real-estate-fraud charge was reduced to a misdemeanor. She had pleaded ‘no contest’ and was sentenced to a day in custody and 3 years of probation. She had later stated that she had been scammed by her broker and mortgage lender which had resulted in all this mess.
- In 2010, she had co-hosted the AVN Awards show. In 2012, she had hosted the Xbiz Awards for the second time.
- In February 2012, she had joined conservative pundit Wendy Murphy on the weekly American talk show Stossel to discuss a California legislation that would require c*ndoms to be used during the production of all adult movies.
Featured Image by Kayden Kross / Instagram