|Keir Gilchrist Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1992|
|Girlfriend||Michelle Farrah Huang|
Keir Gilchrist is a British actor who gained prominence with his performance of the neurotic, know-it-all 18-year-old Sam on the Netflix series Atypical. He played the central character in the series who suffers from autism and showcases his life struggles navigating through high school and girls. His character helped shed much-needed light on the issue of autism and the struggles of being a teenager.
Keir David Peters Gilchrist
Hollywood’s Favourite Outsider
Camden, London, England, United Kingdom
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Keir spent his nascent years in a ballet school in London and later went on to attend the Annex Children’s Theatre. He also attended the Vaughan Road Academy.
- Father – Ian Gilchrist
- Mother – Catherine
- Siblings – Evan Gilchrist (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Douglas Peters (Maternal Grandfather) (Banker, Economist, and Politician), David Wilfrid Peters (Uncle) (Economist)
Keir is represented by –
- Amanda Rosenthal Talent Agency, Inc.
- Viewpoint, Inc.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Keir Gilchrist has dated –
- Michelle Farrah Huang (2017-Present) – Actress Michelle Farrah Huang met Keir on the sets of the Netflix comedy series, Atypical in 2017. Sparks immediately flew and dating rumors were aroar. The two officially confirmed their relationship with Keir posting a picture of her on his Instagram in 2017. The two are usually seen attending red carpet events and seem very much in love.
Race / Ethnicity
Keir has Scottish, English, and Northern Irish ancestry.
- Chiseled face
- Usually paints his nails black
Keir has been a part of the WWOOF program, which is Willing Workers on Organic Farms.
Additionally, he has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Deathwish Inc
- Mynxii White
- Schön! Magazine
Best Known For
Essaying the character of Marshall Gregson on the famous series United States of Tara
Keir Gilchrist made his theatrical film debut in the dramatic comedy The Right Way as Young David in 2004.
First TV Show
Keir Gilchrist made his television show debut on the romantic drama Queer as Folk as Jim Stockwell Jr. in 2003.
Keir Gilchrist Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Singing, Watching TV, Movies
- Movie – Okja (2017)
- Role – Paul in It Follows, Sam on Atypical
Source – Vulture
Keir Gilchrist Facts
- He discovered his passion for acting at a young age.
- He revealed that he attended a free acting class near his home in Toronto.
- Keir is fond of animals.
- He used to spend his Saturday watching a movie with his father.
- He enjoys outdoor activities such as camping and hiking.
- Follow Keir Gilchrist on Instagram.
Featured Image by Keir Gilchrist / Instagram