|Kelly Harrison Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 28, 1980|
Kelly Harrison is a British actress who started out as a fashion model. After having worked as a model for a couple of years, she decided to switch to acting. Within a couple of years, she managed to grab an important role in the medical drama show, Casualty. Kelly is also well known for having played recurring roles in popular TV shows such as Coronation Street, Age Before Beauty, and The Athena.
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
Kelly Harrison went to Hungerhill School, Edenthorpe, Doncaster.
Actress, Former Model
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelly Harrison prefers to keep her personal life away from the media spotlight, which makes it difficult to say much about her dating history.
However, in an interview with Sunday Post in July 2018, she revealed that over the period of time, she has given birth to a son and then to her twins.
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
- Being cast as Elsa in the popular soap opera, Coronation Street
- Having played the role of paramedic Nikki Marshall in the medical drama TV series, Casualty
- Having appeared on popular TV shows such as Age Before Beauty, Derry Girls, Safe House, and Doctors
In 2001, she made her first feature film appearance as Emma in the romantic drama movie, Dream.
First TV Show
In 1997, Kelly Harrison made her first TV show appearance in Exit Lines episode of crime drama series, Dalziel and Pascoe. However, her appearance in the show wasn’t credited.
In 1999, she made her first credited TV show appearance in the documentary series, Paddington Green.
- Soccer Team – Sheffield Wednesday F.C.
Source – Wikipedia
Kelly Harrison Facts
- Before she started focusing on her acting career, she worked full-time as a fashion model. She did modeling for 4 years before transitioning to acting.
- She got her first big breakthrough in 2001 after she was cast in the BBC medical drama, Casualty.
- Kelly Harrison doesn’t have any official social media account.
Featured Image by TinTheDark / YouTube