|Kelly Hyland Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1971|
Kelly Hyland is an American reality-TV star and former dancer. She is best known for starring in a dancing reality-TV show Dance Moms (2011-2014) alongside her daughters Brooke Hyland and Paige Hyland.
Pennsylvania, United States
Kelly never attended college, which is one of her biggest regrets in life.
She was trained at Maryen Lorrain Dance Studio in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States at the age of 2. At the age of 8, she became one of the 1st dancers to join Abby Lee Dance Company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States, but left at the age of 14 to pursue cheerleading.
Reality-TV Star, Former Dancer
- Mother – She passed away on May 16, 2019, after having 2 brain surgeries.
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Kelly Hyland self-represents her career.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelly Hyland has dated –
- Randy Hyland (1996-Present) – She is married to Randy Hyland, whom she started dating at the age of 12. They have 3 children, their oldest being daughter Brooke Marie Hyland, born January 30, 1998, a reality-TV star, singer, and dancer. Their 2nd child, a son named Josh Hyland, born April 27, 1999, also danced and later became a hockey player. Their 3rd child is a daughter named Paige Mackenzie Hyland, born November 1, 2000, a dancer, reality-TV star, and model.
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Blonde’.
- Beautiful eyes
- Thin lips
Kelly Hyland has endorsed brands such as Nikki Blake’s.
Kelly Hyland Favorite Things
- Dancing Solos Of Her Daughters – Make Some Noise, Paint the Pictures
- Dancing Style Growing Up – Acro
- Family Recipe – Chicken Pot Pie
Source – Fandom.com
Kelly Hyland Facts
- She used to be in the golf league.
- Her family owned horses and Kelly had one as a child.
- Her sister opened a dance studio near Abby Lee Miller‘s in the past and Kelly was one of the instructors.
- On Dance Moms, Kelly was known for being very supportive of her children. For instance, instead of forcing her to go to the dance competition, she let Brooke try out cheerleading. She didn’t want Brooke to resent her when she grows up.
- She got into arguments with Abby Lee Miller for not spending enough time with Brooke and Paige and giving more opportunities to Maddie Ziegler.
- In the 4th episode of the 4th season of Dance Moms titled Big Trouble in the Big Apple, Kelly got into a physical altercation with Abby Lee Miller. Her daughters were promptly dismissed from the team and Kelly left and was fired.
- Kelly later filed a $5 million lawsuit against Abby, citing infliction of emotional distress on her daughters, defamation, negligence, and breach of contract. Abby pressed charges of misdemeanor assault. Kelly dropped her suit in October 2015, after producers of Dance Moms agreed to pay $17.5k to replace a wooden floor in her house that was damaged during filming.
- Kelly is best friends with fellow Dance Moms’ mothers Christi Lukasiak (mom of Clara Lukasiak and Chloe Lukasiak) and Holly Frazier (Nia Sioux‘s mom). She is also a year and 5 days younger than Holly.
- Her top 5 ways to blow off steam are swearing, shopping, screaming, having a glass of wine, and complaining to her friends.
- Kelly stated that she was a lot like her daughter Brooke in high school.
- She worked for 2 weeks at a Clinique counter before she started planning her wedding.
- She loves to cook.
- Kelly often remembered her daughter Paige being 1 year younger than she really was.
- She and her family have dogs named Buddy and FeeBee.
- Her daughters got the letter “H” tattooed on their wrists. Kelly still maintained that she hates tattoos.
- She drinks coffee.
Featured Image by Kelly Hyland / Instagram