|Kenny Knox Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1997|
Kenny Knox is an American social media personality and singer who came to prominence with his short hilarious videos that he would upload to his eponymous Vine account before it closed in December 2016. He is also notably known for the videos that he uploads to his YouTube channel with the same name that has more than 400k subscribers. With time, he has also amassed a huge fan base across his other social media platforms with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 400k followers on Twitter.
Detroit, Michigan, United States
He divides his time between Detroit, Michigan and Los Angeles, California.
He was studying at the West Bloomfield High School in Michigan.
Social Media Star, Singer
- Siblings – He has an older brother and sister as well as a younger brother.
Rap, Hip Hop
He has released his music with various brands such as Basement Beats and GangBand Entertainment.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kenny has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
He braids his hair and sports a thin mustache and a goatee.
Through his social media, he has either endorsed or promoted various brands Puma.
Kenny Knox Facts
- He was born and raised in Detroit alongside his 2 older siblings and 1 younger brother.
- He began his journey on social with posts on his Vine account in 2013. However, at the time he had been sharing other Viner’s content on his account. It wasn’t until 2014 when he began sharing videos of his own vine videos.
- In 2014, he was living in Southfield, Michigan.
- On August 21, 2014, Kenny founded his eponymous YouTube channel but uploaded his first video to the channel on September 8, 2015. It was a q and a video.
- The most popular videos on the channel until February 2020 was “Famous Dex – Japan | @Kennyjknox | @Roy Purdy | @Phyouture901 Creators of the #JapanChallenge”, “Try Not To Laugh Challenge W/ Kellie Sweet!”, “Everybody after watching Black Panther”, “This Tay K song make me wanna put my milk in before the cereal 😂🔥”, and “If you could skip arguments like ads”.
- He started his Twitter account in September 2014.
- Kenny is obsessed with shoes.
- He was part of Vine‘s Camp Unplug cast.
Featured Image By Kenny Knox / Instagram