|Roy Purdy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 25, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Roy Purdy is an American rapper, dancer, skateboarder, and YouTuber who rose to fame with the release of his viral video “Running Man Challenge” set in his high school.
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
Roy attended Appleton North High School in Appleton, Wisconsin.
Rapper, Dancer, YouTuber, Skateboarder
- Siblings – George Purdy (Younger Brother) (Instagram Star, Content Creator) (b. May 1, 2001)
Roy is represented by Sam in inArtists and Creative Artists Agency.
Hip Hop, Trap, Rap, Alternative
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He mostly wears pink and green sunglasses and sports an overall use of 1980s fashion.
Roy Purdy Favorite Things
- People To Follow On Instagram – Chris Harris “chrisxharris” (Skateboarder), Savage Realm (Rapper)
Source – YouTube
Roy Purdy Facts
- Originally, Roy is from Appleton.
- Growing up, he was greatly into skateboarding.
- It was during his freshman year in high school that he began taking an interest in recording music.
- Over the years, Roy has released various singles including Walk It out!, Livin These Days, and Oh Wow.
- Roy joined the YouTube community with his self-titled channel on November 8, 2012. As of March 2023, Roy had more than 3.9 million subscribers. He started a secondary channel titled PurdyGang on December 28, 2015.
- Some of the most-watched videos on his YouTube channel as of March 2023, were IN NEW YORK I MILLY ROCK, ashjd;jwa’flsdghkfa;hdljx, ROY PURDY | Best Of 2017, Roy Purdy mannequin head dance #5, and Ocean Boy.
Featured Image By Roy Purdy