|Kerry Katona Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1980|
Kerry Jayne Elizabeth Katona
Warrington, Cheshire, England, UK
She did her schooling from the Padgate High School in Warrington, Cheshire. Kerry went to 8 different schools in her life and left schooling at 16 to focus on dancing.
Singer, TV and media personality, author, presenter
- Father – Ron Armstrong
- Mother – Sue Katona
- Siblings – Ian Armstrong (Brother), Lynsey Armstrong (Sister), Paul Armstrong (Brother), Jason Armstrong (Brother), Wayne Armstrong (Brother)
Kerry spent most of her childhood in foster care.
Her career is managed by TM Media PR.
Pop, dance-pop, euro-pop
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kerry Katona dated –
- Brian McFadden (2000-2006) – Kerry and Brian first started seeing each other on February 14, 2000. After two years of dating, the two tied the knot on January 5, 2002, at the Church of the Immaculate Conception in Rathfeigh, Ireland. In September 2004, they separated and filed for divorce which was finalized two years later in December 2006. Together the couple had two daughters, Molly Marie (born. August 31, 2001), and Lily-Sue (born. February 3, 2003).
- Mark Croft (2006-2010) – Kerry met taxi driver Mark in 2006 and started dating. They got married on February 14, 2007, in Gretna Green. Kerry gave birth to the couple’s first child, daughter Heidi Elizabeth Croft on February 20, 2007, and later a boy named, Maxwell Mark on April 11, 2008. Her son was named after her manager Max Clifford. Kerry filed for divorce on March 13, 2009, and the couple legally separated in 2011.
- Lucien Laviscount (2011) – Kerry was allegedly dating actor and recording artist Lucien Laviscount. The relationship was a fling that did not last for even one year.
- George Kay (2013-2015; 2016-Present) – The two started dating in 2013 and their daughter Dylan-Jorge Rose was born on April 4, 2014. This was Kerry’s fifth child. Kerry married George on September 14, 2014, in Gloucestershire. The marriage was held at Tortworth Court Hotel which lasted for just 13 months and the two parted ways in October 2015 after George was arrested for assaulting her. They reconciled in August 2016 and are going strong.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Hungarian ancestry.
36-28-35 in or 91.5-71-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
She endorsed Iceland, a frozen food store with Coleen Nolan from 2005 to 2009. She has also done TV commercials for Asda Supermarkets.
In 2013, she did a TV commercial for Cash Lady loans.
Best Known For
Being a member of the Atomic Kitten band and for winning I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! in 2004.
In October 2000, the Atomic Kitten group released their first album called Right Now via Innocent Records. The album reached #1 (during their second release) on the UK music charts.
The celebrity starred in the comedy-drama film A Deal Is a Deal in 2008 playing the role as Mary Loughlin.
Before that, she had already appeared in 2 TV movies.
First TV Show
She started her television career as a presenter for the reality television dating show ElimiDate in 2002.
The singer released her first book Tough Love in October 2007 which was written with the help of a ghostwriter. The novel was published by Ebury Press.
Kerry has been known to have considerably reduced weight post her pregnancies. She goes to a gym and has Peter Howe as her personal trainer.
Having lost a lot of weight and dropping from a size 14 to 8, her diet includes a lot of lean meats, vegetables, nuts, and seeds. She has also restricted her use of sugar.
Apart from gymming exercises like squats and deadlifts, she has also been running, swimming, and gymnastics.
Kerry Katona Facts
- For a poll conducted for Quality Street chocolate brand, she bagged the Celebrity Mum of the Year title in 2002 and 2005.
- Kerry got laser surgery done for removal of her first husband Brian McFadden’s name from her back.
- During her younger days and much before she joined Atomic Kitten and became a pop star, she bared all for a shoot.
- Kerry Katona has bipolar disorder and is dyslexic.
- After leaving school at 16, she became a lap dancer and was a part of a dance troupe that toured across Europe.
- She was a columnist for OK! Magazine till 2008.
- She has been a patron of The Shannon Bradshaw Trust, a charity that supports kids having serious illnesses along with their family members.
- March 2016 saw Kerry launch Bingo With Kerry, an online bingo site which won the New Site of the Year award at the WhichBingo Awards held in May 2016.
- She has been a popular face on the magazine covers over the years. Some of her covers include UK-edition of OK! magazine on November 8, 2005, Closer on September 10, 2005, New! on August 15, 2005, OK! on December 14, 2004 and Hello! on January 9, 2001.
- She was found with cocaine in her home and has fought against her drug addiction. The singer filed for bankruptcy twice in just two years but has bravely survived it all.
- She was part of the Loose Women series and left it in 2004, but again rejoined the panel on May 11, 2016.