|Kevin Chamberlin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1963|
Kevin Chamberlin is an American Actor who has acted in The Addams Family, Seussical, Jessie, Wicked, among others. His acting has earned him a number of nominations in various industry awards and categories including 2000 Tony and Drama Desk Award for “Best Featured Actor in a Play” and “Outstanding Actor in a Play” for the movie Dirty Blonde. In 2001, he was nominated for a Tony Award in the “Best Actor in a Musical” category in the movie Seussical among other industry nominations.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Kevin Chamberlin attended Rutgers University’s Mason Gross School of Arts in New Brunswick, Jersey. He graduated in 1985 with a B.F.A. in acting.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Kevin Chamberlin is managed by Principal Entertainment (Artist Management Company), West Hollywood, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
118 kg or 260 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Although he is openly gay, Kevin Chamberlin has not revealed any partners.
Race / Ethnicity
- Bald head
- Large frame
He hasn’t endorsed any brands yet.
Best Known For
Acting in movies and TV shows like Die Hard with a Vengeance as Charles Weiss, Road to Perdition as Frank the Bouncer, Christmas with the Kranks as Mr. Scanlon, A Series of Unfortunate Events as Mr. Lesko, Teen Beach Movie as Dr. Fusion, among others
Kevin Chamberlin made his theatrical film debut in the role of Charles Weiss in the 1995 movie Die Hard with a Vengeance.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Ted the Grateful Head on the TV series Reading Rainbow in 1991.
Kevin Chamberlin Facts
- He was brought up in Moorestown, New Jersey.
- He acted in his elementary school’s production of Tom Sawyer as Huck Finn.
- Kevin likes to mix up TV, movies, and theatre. This is important for him because he gets tired of each medium after a while.
- Kevin is openly gay.
- He has received theatre credits for Broadway roles in Abe Lincoln in Illinois, Chicago, The Ritz, Triumph of Love, My Favorite Year, and Wicked.
- Kevin played the role of a bomb expert in the movie Die Hard with a Vengeance.
- He portrayed the role of Aron Malsky in the NBC prime-time series, Heroes in 2007.
- Kevin acted the role of Roger Berry in the Redemption episode of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit in 2001.
- He has also acted in the play A Tale of Two Cities, an adaptation of the novel by Robert Johanson.
- Kevin won a Broadway.com Audience Award in the “Favorite Performance By a Featured Actor In a Broadway Musical” category for his role in The Addams Family musical. He acted the role of Uncle Fester.
- The Addams Family role also won him various nominations in 2010 such as Tony Award in “Best Featured Actor in a Musical” category, Drama Desk Award in the “Outstanding Featured Actor in a Musical” category, and Outer Critics Circle Award in the “Outstanding Featured Actor in a Musical” category.
- The uncle Fester role was taken over by Brad Oscar who replaced him in March 2011.
- There does not seem to be much information about his early childhood, parents, siblings or partners.
- Before going into acting, he worked as a voice teacher and mainly gave piano performances during castings and auditions.
- He gave his voice for the character, Gavel Emoji in The Emoji Movie.
- Follow him on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Kevin Chamberlin / Instagram