|Kevin Clifton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 13, 1982|
Kevin Clifton is an English professional dancer, choreographer, and property investor who is most prominently known for his appearance on the Strictly Come Dancing. After making his first appearance on series 11 of BBC’s celebrity dance show in 2013, he had been partnered with a celebrity right up till series 17 of the show. Besides that, Clifton has garnered a huge fan base with more than 300k followers on Twitter and more than 400k followers on Instagram.
Kevin From Grimsby
Waltham, Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom
Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom
He studied at the East Ravendale C Of E Primary School before moving to Caistor Grammar School. However, he chose to focus on his career as a dancer and dropped out.
Dancer, Choreographer, Property Investor
- Father – Keith Clifton (Dancer)
- Mother – Judy Clifton (Dancer)
- Siblings – Joanne Clifton (Younger Sister) (Dancer)
Kevin is represented by Oliver of InterTalent Rights Group.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kevin has dated –
- Anna Melnikova – He was 20 years old when he married her according to rumors.
- Clare Craze (2007-2013)
- Luba Mushtuk – Rumor
- Karen Hauer (2015-2018) – They tied the know with one another on July 11, 2015. Later, on March 15, 2018, the couple announced that they had parted ways.
- Stacey Dooley (2019-Present) – Kevin started dating television presenter Stacey Dooley. In August 2022, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. They welcomed a daughter named Minnie in January 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
- Chiseled jawline
- Wears a pair of oval spectacles when not performing
Kevin Clifton Favorite Things
- Food – Fish ‘n’ chips
Source – BBC One
Kevin Clifton Facts
- He was raised in the small town of North East Lincolnshire.
- Kevin was very good academically but chose to pursue his passion rather than complete his education.
- His aesthetic dance skills were inherited from his parents who were both world-class dancers themselves and also Kevin’s mentors.
- He picked up the dance styles ballroom and Latin at first. However, he picked Latin to not be a direct competition to his younger sister.
- Kevin’s sister Joanne is also a professional dancer. While Kevin competed nationally and internationally during his younger days, she was his partner.
- His parents parted ways with one another during his younger days.
- His tremendous skills earned him various accolades such as the title of “Youth World Number 1.” He is also a four-time British Latin Champion and has won International Open titles in various countries including Italy, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Japan, France, Hong Kong, Finland, and Belgium to name a few.
- In 2007, Kevin was ranked #7th place in the world for competitive dancing.
- He began his career in entertainment in 2010, with the musical play titled Dirty Dancing The Musical.
- In his free time, he enjoys watching football matches and is a huge supporter of Chelsea. Besides that, he has been a fan of WWE ever since he was a child.
- Kevin is a patron of the “Wheelchair DanceSport Association.”
Featured Image By Burn The Dance Floor / Instagram