|Azhar Iqubal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Azhar Iqubal is an Indian entrepreneur known for being the co-founder and CEO of InShorts.
Azhar was born on c. October 7, 1992.
Kishanganj, Bihar, India
Azhar began attending the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi in 2009, where he had been pursuing a degree in Mathematics and Computer Science. However, he decided to drop out in 2012.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Sports a thick mustache and brushed-up hairstyle
Azhar Iqubal Facts
- He considers New Delhi to be his hometown.
- Azhar began InShorts in April 2013, with his classmates Anunay Pandey and Deepit Purkayastha after witnessing that Millennials had been distancing themselves from reading news. Hence, they created the minute-read news application.
- Over the years, Azhar has won various awards including the Business World Young Entrepreneur Award, The Most Enterprising Brands Award, and the Leaders of Asia Award.
- Azhar considers the founder of Flipkart Sachin Bansal to be his inspiration to create a business of his own.
- He was named to Fortune India‘s “40 Under 40” in 2016, Business World‘s “40 Under 40” (2018), Forbes India’s “30 Under 30” (2018), and Forbes Asia’s “30 Under 30” (2018).
- Azhar is the proud owner of a Porche 718 Boxster, a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, and a Mini Cooper.
- In 2021, InShorts received a $60 million investment.
- In October 2023, he was announced as a shark on the business reality show Shark Tank India.
Featured Image By Azhar Iqubal / Instagram