|Kevin Hearn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 2, 1969|
Kevin Hearn is a Canadian musician who is known for his contribution as a keyboardist and guitarist for the Barenaked Ladies. Nevertheless, he also has a band of his own that goes by the stage name Kevin Hearn and Thin Buckle.
Kevin Neil Hearn
Grimsby, Ontario, Canada
Kevin studied at Inglenook Community High School and St. Michael’s Choir School.
- Siblings – Sean Hearn (Brother)
- Others – Harland Williams (Actor, Stand-Up Comedian)
As a member of Barenaked Ladies, Kevin is represented by The Feldman Agency.
Keyboards, Vocals, Guitar, Accordion, Mandolin
As a member of Barenaked Ladies, he has released his music with various labels including John King Artist Consultants, Page Publications, Sire Records, Reprise Records, Desperation Records, Raisin’ Records.
Kevin Hearn’s net worth was $7 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kevin has dated –
- Yvonne – Kevin has been in a long-time relationship with a girl named Yvonne with whom he has a daughter named Havana Winter Hearn (b. December 2003).
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Stubble beard
- Bulbous nose
- Round face shape
Kevin Hearn Favorite Things
- Albums – Magical Mystery Tour by The Beatles, The Beach Boys: Greatest Hits
Kevin Hearn Facts
- Originally, Kevin is from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- In the year 2000, he had bought a cottage on an isolated lake where his family would visit during the holidays.
- Growing up, Kevin spent a lot of time with his cousin actor and comedian Harland Williams and even formed a duo called The Cousins. Together, they had even released 2 albums the first being in 2004 and later in 2017.
- He is close friends with former Barenaked Ladies member Steven Page.
- In the past, Kevin filed a lawsuit against an art gallery in Toronto for having sold him a fake painting by Norval Morrisseau that was profiled in the documentary film There Are No Fakes by Jamie Kastner in 2019. Later, in September 2019, he was given $60, 000 in compensation.
- In the past, Kevin was diagnosed with chronic myelogenous leukemia and had to undergo a bone marrow transplant which was given to him by his brother Sean. Since then, his disease has gone into remission.
- He has sighted the band’s Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark (OMD) and Violent Femmes as his influences.
- He is a classically trained pianist.
Featured Image By Kevin Hearn / Instagram