|Killumantii Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 26, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Killumantii is an American musician, rapper, and social media personality who made her name by sharing her musical content on a smattering of social media platforms which led her to eventually sign a contract with GenNow/Atlantic Records in 2018. She released her first mixtape album titled Yellow Tape later that year, in November. She had first come into the spotlight by posting several original tracks of hers on SoundCloud and comedy skits incorporating 60-second freestyles on Instagram, where she has amassed more than 2 million followers. Killumantii also has more than 50k followers on Twitter and more than 400k subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel where she posts her music videos. She had initially started that channel to post vlogs, challenge videos, comedy skits, and prank videos.
Killumantii, Big Kill
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Musician, Rapper, Social Media Personality
- Others – She has a step-father.
She is represented by Generation NOW, Record Label and Talent Management Agency, Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Killumantii has dated –
- Keyshawn Butler
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde, red, blue, pink, platinum, or silver.
- Petite frame
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Plump lips
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
- Pierced bully-button
- Killumantii’s real name, Liyah, was inspired by the late American singer, actress, and model Aaliyah. Her stage name/ online persona, Killumantii, which she pronounces as ‘kill-loom-muh-naughty’, is inspired by Killuminati, a stage name that was coined by the late legendary rapper Tupac Shakur.
- Her biological father had abandoned her and the family when she was very young. She was later raised by her mother and step-father in a Hispanic neighborhood of Atlanta.
- She was fascinated by rhyming and hip-hop from a very young age and had started competing in rap battles against male teens when she was in 7th grade. These battles would often occur in her school’s lunch period and she would often destroy her opponents which made her famous in the neighborhood and nearby localities.
- She became renowned for her wordplay and punchlines, and her improvisational skills had earned her the unofficial title of ‘verbal assassin’. She soon began performing in local talent shows where too she dominated and decided that she needed to expose her skills and talent to a wider audience. This happened when she started to post her content on various social media platforms.
- She had also taken part in a YouTube rap challenge whose video went viral and she was, consequently, invited for a discussion on the popular news-based pay television channel CNN.
- As a female who raps on social and controversial issues, she often cops a lot of hatred online. However, she has never let that dissuade her and she often works to encourage more female rappers to join the big league, especially those who have already made a name on the underground rap scene.
Featured Image by Killumantii / Instagram