|Kim Keon-hee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 2, 1972|
Kim Keon-hee is a South Korean businesswoman who became the First Lady of South Korea on May 10, 2022, as the wife of the 13th president of South Korea Yoon Suk-yeol. On the other hand, as of September 2022, she was appointed as the chief executive officer and president of the art exhibition company, Covana Contents.
김건희 (In English Kim Keon-hee)
Yangpyeong, South Korea
Keon-hee studied at Myungil Girls’ High School before going on to graduate from Kyonggi University with a Bachelor of Arts. Further, she went on to attend Sookmyung Women’s University from where she completed her Master of Arts.
She attended Seoul National University and attained her Master of Business Administration. Later, Keon-hee completed her Ph.D. at Kookmin University.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Keon-hee has been married to –
- Yoon Suk-yeol (2012-Present) – In 2012, Keon-hee tied the knot with the politician, former public prosecutor, and lawyer Yoon Suk-yeol who in 2022 became the 13th president of South Korea.
Race / Ethnicity
She has South Korean ancestry.
- Pale white skin tone
- Straight eyebrows
Kim Keon-hee Facts
- She started Covana Contents, a company that specializes in art exhibitions in 2009. Since then, Keon-hee has assumed the post of chief executive officer and president.
- In 2019, Keon-hee made headlines after being found to have not paid her taxes. Other than that, she was also suspected of having taken kickbacks for hosting art exhibitions.
- On March 10, 2022, her husband Yoon Suk-yeol was elected to be the 13th president of South Korea. Since then, Keon-hee has stated that she would like to be referred to as the first lady rather than the president’s spouse.
- During one of her husband’s presidential campaigns, he had announced that he would be abolishing the Office of the First Lady within the Office of the President.
Featured Image By Bettertomorrow2 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0