|Kim Riekenberg Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
Kim Riekenberg is a German model who has walked the ramp for H&M, Marc Cain, Perret Schaad, Polo Ralph Lauren, Zadig & Voltaire, Lisa Ho, Etam, and others. She has also appeared on the covers of various magazines such as Elle Argentina, FACES Magazine, and Costume Norway.
Kim Celina Riekenberg
Kim Riekenberg has been signed with –
- A Management – Hamburg (Mother Agency)
- Elite – New York City
- Oui Management – Paris
- D’management Group – Milan
- The Hive Management – London
- Line-Up Model Management – Barcelona
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- VISION – Los Angeles
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Kim Riekenberg has been a part of advertisement campaigns for Koibird, Triangl, Joop, ba&sh, Marc O‘Polo, A’Gaci, and WaterCult.
Kim Riekenberg Facts
- She started her modeling pursuits in 2013.
- Kim Riekenberg has been featured in editorials like Sports Illustrated Swimsuit, Elle Spain, Tatler UK, WOMAN, Vanidades Mexico, Grazia Italy, Glamour USA, Mirage, The Sunday Times Style, Vogue Japan, AMICA Italy, Cocoon Magazine, and Elle Netherlands.
Featured Image by Kim Riekenberg / Instagram