|Kim Zimmer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 2, 1955|
Kim Zimmer is an American actress who is best known for her role as Reva Shayne on the radio and television soap opera Guiding Light. Moreover, she has also been cast in several other on-screen projects in roles such as Echo DiSavoy in One Life to Live, Nola Dancy Aldrich in The Doctors, Jodie Walker in Santa Barbara, Patty in Shortcut to Happiness, and Joan in Models Inc.
Kimberly Jo Zimmer
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
Montclair, Essex County, New Jersey, United States
Kim Zimmer studied at Forest Hills Central High School located in Ada Township, Michigan, and later attended Hope College in Holland, Michigan, as well as the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
- Father – Walter Jack Zimmer
- Mother – Burdina Elva “Dede”
- Sibling – Karen Ann Zimmer (Later Witzel) (Older Sister)
Kim Zimmer is represented by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim Zimmer has dated –
- A.C. Weary (Allen Cudney Weary) (1981-Present) – On August 29, 1981, she married actor and director A.C. Weary and the duo parents 3 children – Rachel (b. June 20, 1982), Max (b. March 19, 1987), and Jake Weary (b. February 14, 1990).
Race / Ethnicity
- Short hair with forehead bangs
- Wears glasses
Kim Zimmer Facts
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Mary Ann Simpson in the 1981 neo-noir erotic thriller film, Body Heat.
- From 1992 to 1993, Kim Zimmer appeared as Jodie DeWitt Walker in the television soap opera, Santa Barbara.
- She gained much critical acclaim for her role as Reva Shayne in Guiding Light and won the Daytime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series” in 1985, 1987, 1990, and 2006 and the Soap Opera Digest Award for “Outstanding Lead Actress in a Daytime Drama” in 1988 and 2000.
- Kim Zimmer’s memoir titled I’m Just Sayin’!: Three Deaths, Seven Husbands and a Clone! My Life as a Daytime Diva was released in 2011.
Featured Image by Kenneth C. Zirkel / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0