|Polly Parsons Quick Info
|5 ft 4 in
|Date of Birth
|February 15, 1984
Polly Parsons is an English television presenter, actress, and glamor model who has been a part of various shows such as Meet the Parents, Pompidou, Genie in the House, Fun Song Factory, Daybreak, and The Real Hustle.
Polly Frances Parsons
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Polly got educated at the Sacred Heart Convent Primary School and the Redland High School for Girls in Bristol, England.
She pursued a Diploma in Performing Arts from the Elmhurst School for Dance in Camberley, Surrey. Polly completed her education with A-Levels in Art, Drama, and Dance.
Television presenter, actress, glamour model
She has been managed by The Spotlight.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Polly Parsons has dated –
- Sid Owen (2006-2012) – Parsons started dating EastEnders star Sid Owen in 2006 and they got engaged in 2009. They had plans to get married but in 2012, the relationship was called off after a series of ups and downs.
- Thomas Vermaelen (2012-Present) – She started dating Belgian footballer Thomas Vermaelen in 2013. The couple has two sons – Raff and Ace Roman Varmaelen (b. July 31, 2015). The duo tied the knot in June 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Green eyes
35-26-35 in or 94-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Best Known For
Modeling for various magazines and for presenting BBC Three’s The Real Hustle from 2011 to 2012
First TV Show
Her first TV show was Fun Song Factory which she co-presented as Paige with Laura Hamilton.
Polly Parsons does exercise in the gym. She has posted many pictures of herself on Instagram doing exercises such as weighted squats.
Polly Parsons Facts
- She is ranked among the sexiest Wives and Girlfriends (WAGs) in Europe.
- Polly Parsons supports the Sweaty Selfie campaign to help raise money for breast cancer patients.
- In an interview for The Real Hustle show, the actress confessed that she would love to scam Victoria Beckham to take a few Birkin bags and Christian Louboutin shoes from her wardrobe.