|Adelaine Morin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||January 28, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Adelaine Morin is a Canadian YouTuber known for her self-titled YouTube channel where she has more than 3 million subscribers. She also has a second YouTube channel titled Adelaines Camera Roll with more than 1.5 million subscribers. She has done endorsement work for popular brands like Tarte Cosmetics, MAC Cosmetics, NYX, Maybelline, and Too Faced. Adelaine has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Adelaine studied at Mayfield Secondary School but later transferred to the private school, Blyth Academy.
Adelaine briefly attended high school in Australia as well as studied makeup and skincare in college.
- Father – Randy Morin
- Mother – Bernadette Morin
- Siblings – Brayden Morin (Younger Brother), Celeste Morin (Younger Sister)
- Others – Melissa (Cousin)
Adelaine is represented by Matter Media Group, Talent Management Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adelaine has dated –
- Matthew Berry (2014-2019) – Adelaine and Matthew met in school during Math class and began dating on June 16, 2014. For their first date, they headed to the movie theater to watch 22 Jump Street. After that, they traveled to many places together like New York and Bora Bora. On her 20th birthday in 2018, Matthew gave her a promise ring and in April 2018, they moved in together. She used to document their relationship milestones on social media regularly. They broke up in October 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
She has half Filipino and half French-Canadian ancestry.
Adelaine has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Soap and Glory
- New Balance
- Tarte Cosmetics
- Victoria’s Secret Pink
- Marc Jacobs Fragrances
- MAC Cosmetics
- Too Faced
- Benefit Cosmetics
- Sleek MakeUP
Best Known For
Her popularity on social media with her self-titled YouTube channel having more than 3 million subscribers. Her other YouTube channel Adelaine’s Camera Roll has garnered more than 1.5 million subscribers. She has also amassed more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Adelaine enjoys running in her neighborhood as a way to stay in shape. She also uses a fitness app called Pump Up which keeps track of her fitness goals. Being a social media personality, she leverages the online medium to stay fit. She uses the YouTube account Blogilates which has tons of workout videos for different parts of the body.
Adelaine Morin Favorite Things
- Lipstick – MamaStarrr Lipstick
- Place To Travel – London
- Style Icon – Vanessa Hudgens
- Cuisine – Indian
- Artists – Pablo Picasso, Vincent van Gogh
- Song – Who Says by Selena Gomez and The Scene
- Country To Visit – America
- Color – Yellow
- Flower – Sunflower
- Animal – Dogs
- TV Shows – Once Upon A Time, The Walking Dead, Keeping Up With The Kardashians
- Drink – Virgin pina colada, Stewart’s cream soda, Sprite
- Cereal – Raisin Bran
- Sports Team – Pittsburgh Penguins
Source – Instagram, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube
Adelaine Morin Facts
- While studying in school, she joined the drama group and it was there that she learned a thing or two about makeup. By the time she completed high school, she started posting fashion and beauty vlogs on her YouTube channel.
- Her channel was previously called C0OK1EMONSTER.
- She started her first YouTube channel in 2011 at the age of 13. In her very first video, she asked her viewers about their opinion on the type of content they would like to see in her post. Her next vlog featured her collection of angry birds toys.
- She became the winner of Seventeen magazine’s Beauty Smartie Showdown in 2012. The show was hosted by Shay Mitchell.
- In 2013, she was given the NYX Face Award for achieving popularity with her makeup skills.
- Her online popularity soared even higher when she posted makeup tutorials on how to look like famous celebrities including Selena Gomez, Zendaya, and Kim Kardashian.
- She has a French bulldog named Blue.
- She is an organized person in terms of completing her daily routine.
- Adelaine loves to ride a horse and wants to tame her own horse.
- She is great at saving money and is a fierce bargainer when shopping.
- She does not like tomatoes and gingerbread.
- Adelaine hates the sound of breaking knuckles.
- She collects movie tickets.
- She supports an organization called Make Sure Your Friends Are Okay.
- Morin created her second channel named Adelaines Camera Roll in 2013. This channel includes life events, travel videos, prank, and challenge videos.
- She walked the red carpet at the Teen Choice Awards in 2017.
- In 2019, she was featured on the cover of the June issue of The Daily Shuffle.
- In April 2019, she received her certificate for Makeup Artist and Skin Care Tech.
- On June 1, 2016, Adelaine joined the three-person panel at the Girl Talk Empowerment Day. The panel was moderated by Katie Zeppieri and together they spoke about inner beauty and the importance of self-confidence among young girls.
Featured Image by Adelaine Morin / Instagram