|Kris Grikaite Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 25, 2000|
Kris Grikaite is a Russian model who is best known for walking the ramp for several high-end brands such as Tom Ford, Chanel Haute Couture, Chloe, Off-White, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Christian Dior, and Prada. She has also walked for several designers such as Paco Rabanne, Stella McCartney, Bottega Veneta, Alexander Wang, and Valentino. She is also noted for having graced the cover of many magazines like Vogue, Pop, and T – The New York Times Style. Kris has a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Omsk, Omsk Oblast, Russia
New York, United States
The details about Kris’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Michael (Younger Brother)
Kris is represented by –
- Avant Models Agency – Moscow (Mother Agency)
- Ford Models – New York
- Ford Models – Paris
- Premier Model Management – London
- Ford Models – Los Angeles
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kris has always preferred to not talk about her dating life much on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Lithuanian ancestry.
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU) or 4 (UK)
Kris has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Prada Eyewear
- Max Mara
- Louis Vuitton
Best Known For
- Being entitled by British Vogue‘s editor-in-chief Edward Enninful on models.com‘s “Top Newcomers F/W 2017” Industry Selects list
- Modeling for several designers such as Alexander McQueen, Proenza Schouler, and Alexander Wang
- Walking the ramp for many high-end brands such as Valentino, Prada, Christian Dior, Givenchy, and Chanel
- Being noted as Prada‘s favorite girl
First Fashion Week
She debuted at the Spring / Summer 2017 Show where she walked as an exclusive model for Prada.
She does not follow a particularly strict diet as she enjoys eating junk food such as burgers and french fries. However, she prefers to eat them in moderation.
Kris Grikaite Facts
- She was born and raised in Omsk. Later, she moved to New York.
- She was discovered by an agent from Avant Models Agency in Moscow. Prior to that, she had never thought about getting into modeling.
- Kris was 16 years old when she walked as an exclusive model for Prada.
- She has worked with several well-known photographers such as Patrick Demarchelier, David Sims, and Mario Sorrenti.
- Kris dislikes people who display dishonesty and impoliteness.
- In 2018, Vogue compared her to supermodel Natalia Vodianova.
- In January 2019, she was ranked on models.com‘s “Top 50 Models” list.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Kris Grikaite / Instagram