|Kristýna Plíšková Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 21, 1992|
Kristýna Plíšková is an inactive Czech professional tennis player who has won numerous titles on the WTA Tour as well as the ITF Circuit. As of December 2022, her career-high singles ranking was No. 35, which she achieved in July 2017 and she peaked at No. 44 in the doubles rankings in June 2021. During the course of her career, she has participated in a variety of tournaments such as Australian Open, French Open, Prague Open, Eastbourne International, Wimbledon, Charleston Open, Tashkent Open, and many more.
Professional Tennis Player
Left-Handed (Two-Handed Backhand)
- Father – Radek Plisek
- Mother – Martina Plíšková
- Siblings – Karolina Plíšková (Twin Sister, Two Minute Younger) (Professional Tennis Player)
6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Blonde hair and green eyes
- Great height
36-26-36 in or 91.5-66-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Kristýna is sponsored by FILA, Octagon, Sport Towers, Eurovia, Trinecke Zelezarny, Skupina Cez, CarTec Group, Isostar, and Babolat.
Best Known For
Being the twin sister of Karolina Plíšková, and for winning three doubles trophies during the WTA tour. She was the winner of the 2010 Wimbledon Championship for girls.
Plíšková has worked on her skills improvement with Jiri Vanek and Jan Bedan.
Peter Pech has served as her fitness coach in the past.
Kristýna Plíšková Favorite Things
- Movies – The Notebook (2004), Gladiator (2000)
- Book – Dear John (By Nicholas Sparks)
- Foods – Strawberries, melons, Italian cuisine
- Surface – Clay
Source – ITFTennis.com, WTATennis.com
Kristýna Plíšková Facts
- She has represented Sparta Praha tennis club.
- Kristýna began playing tennis at the age of 4, just like her twin sister Karolina Plíšková.
- Kristýna enjoys good music. She also likes to watch movies and explore the nature during her free time.
- At the 2016 Australian Open, Plíšková set a record of most aces (31) in a match during a WTA tour.
- She started performing in professional matches in 2005.
- Plíšková achieved her first ITF trophy in May 2010 in Kurume. In the finals, she won against her sister Karolina.
- Kristyna and Karolina are the first pair of twins ever to win a WTA doubles title together.