Tyler Nathan Toney
Prosper, Texas, United States
Tyler Toney went to the Prosper High School and graduated in 2007.
He then got enrolled at Texas A&M University and graduated with a degree in wildlife and fisheries.
- Father – Jeff Toney (Pastor in a church in Austin)
Tyler Toney is represented by Jeff Toney.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tyler Toney has dated –
- Bethany Toney – Tyler got married to his longtime girlfriend Bethany Toney in 2011. Over the course of their marriage, Bethany has given birth to 2 sons named Barrett (b. February 2017) and Colton James (b. June 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
- Imposing body
- Bushy Beard
- Often wears a baseball cap
Tyler Toney has used his huge following on various social media accounts to promote a number of products and brands. He especially focuses on promoting nutrition and outdoor products.
Tyler has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- Bass Pro Shops
He is a devout Christian.
Best Known For
Being a member of the YouTube sports entertainment group, Dude Perfect. Their channel has more than 25 million subscribers and their videos have garnered more than 4 billion views. They have also worked with a number of high profile athletes such as Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, and Drew Brees.
First TV Show
In 2016, Tyler Toney made his first TV show appearance in The Luke Bryan Archery Cart Battle episode of reality TV series, The Dude Perfect Show.
Tyler relies on his active lifestyle to keep himself fit. He enjoys indulging in a game of basketball whenever he has time. He also likes to sneak in a round of golf in his free time. Plus, he loves outdoor activities such as hunting and fishing.
Tyler Toney Facts
- He is regarded as the best trick artist in his group, Dude Perfect.
- He and his close friend Coby Cotton are the founding members of Dude Perfect.
- The first video his group recorded was of them betting on sandwiches while doing basketball shots in the backyard. Later, they shot a video of them trying trick shots at Toney’s ranch and released it on YouTube. The video managed to reach 100,000 views within a week.
- While studying in high school, he used to play as a quarterback in the school’s football team. He was also on the basketball team.
- He knew Garrett Hilbert from his high school days. They were on the basketball team. He met the rest of his Dude Perfect group members while studying in college.
- While appearing on ESPN’s E:60, he created a world record by converting a shot that traveled 3.9 seconds.
- His group has pledged to sponsor a child from the Compassion International organization, which works to aid long-term development of the children living in poverty.
- In 2011, his group launched their mobile game Dude Perfect on Android as well as iOS. They have followed it up with Dude Perfect 2, Endless Ducker, and That’s Lit.
- His group has created sports videos with popular soccer clubs like Arsenal, Manchester City, and Chelsea.
- Visit Dude Perfect’s official site @ www.dudeperfect.com.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
- Follow Dude Perfect on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Tyler Toney / Instagram