|Ksenia Sukhinova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 26, 1987|
Ksenia Sukhinova is a Russian model, television host, and beauty queen who won Miss Russia 2007 and then Miss World 2008, making her the second Russian woman to achieve such a feat.
Ксе́ния Влади́мировна Сухи́нова (In English – Ksenia Vladimirovna Sukhinova)
Nizhnevartovsk, Russian SFSR, USSR
As of October 2023, Ksenia had been attending Tyumen State Oil and Gas University, where she was studying cybernetic systems.
Model, Television Host, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Father – Vladimir Sukhinov
- Mother – Natalya Sukhinova
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note: Ksenia prefers to keep her personal life out of the limelight and has a son named Artem born in 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall height
- Alluring eyes
Ksenia Sukhinova Favorite Things
- Book – The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov
Source – Pravda.ru
Ksenia Sukhinova Facts
- She was raised as an only child.
- Her name is often romanized Ksenya or Kseniya.
- One of her earliest titular wins was Miss Tyumen 2007. After that, she went on to win Miss Russia on December 14, 2007 and later represented her country at Miss World 2008 which she won on December 13, 2008, in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Ksenia was unable to represent her country at Miss Universe 2008 due to her commitment to college work. Her place was taken up by 2nd runner-up, Vera Krasova who went on to be placed as the 3rd runner-up.
- She developed an interest in sports at an early age and has been mostly involved in calisthenics, swimming, and biathlon since her younger years.
- The same year her son was born, Russia began to invade Ukraine during which, she relocated to France.
Featured Image By BreakingTravelNews / Flickr / CC BY 2.0