|Kyle Giersdorf Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 2002|
Kyle Giersdorf aka “Bugha” is an American social media personality and content creator who is a well-known professional Esports gamer. Kyle rose to fame after he won the 2019 solo Fortnite World Cup championship. Aside from that, he is also popularly recognized for the gaming videos that he live streams on Twitch and uploads to his YouTube channel under the channel title Bugha.
The United States of America
Pennsylvania, United States
Kyle studied at Pottsgrove High School.
YouTuber, Content Creator, Social Media Personality
- Father – Glenn Giersdorf
- Mother – Darcy Giersdorf
6 ft or 183 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kyle has dated –
- Angelica (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- He lets his hair fall over his forehead.
- Cleft chin
- Bulbous nose
- Big ears
He has been featured in various commercials including the Sabra Super Bowl 2020.
Kyle Giersdorf Facts
- He was brought up in Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania.
- Kyle adopted his nickname from his grandfather who would call him “Bugha”.
- He once stated in an interview that he warms up by playing games like Fortnite Creative and then discusses gaming strategies with his friends before moving on to play Fortnite battles. Also, he plays at least 6 to 10 hours a day.
- Kyle started his YouTube channel titled Bugha on June 21, 2015.
- As of 2020, a few of the most popular videos on his YouTube channel were I WON THE FORTNITE WORLD CUP – $3,000,000, Reacting To The New Fortnite Season (Buying All Tiers) | Bugha, TFUE AND BUGHA ATTEMPT ARENA KILL RECORD, and HOW I WON THE FORTNITE CASH CUP ($2500) | Bugha.
- In 2019, Bugha won $3 million at the first-ever solo Fortnite World Cup championship.
- Kyle was featured on Forbes‘s “30 Under 30 – Games 2020 list”
Featured Image By Bugha / Twitter