|Laine Hardy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 12, 2000|
Laine Hardy is an American singer who came to the limelight after becoming the winner of season 17 of American Idol in 2019. He has released several EPs like In the Bayou (2018) and numerous songs including Flame (2019) and Ground I Grew Up On (2020).
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Livingston, Louisiana, United States
He went to French Settlement High School, graduating in 2018.
- Father – Barry Hardy (General Contractor)
- Mother – Cindy Lou Hardy (Real Estate Agent)
- Siblings – Kyle (Older Brother), Brittany Banta (Older Sister)
He is represented by United Talent Agency.
Country Rock, Country, Rock, Southern Rock, Pop Rock, Anthem Rock
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Sydney Becnel (2018-2019) – Rumor
- Laci Kaye Boothe (2019) – Rumor
- Gracie Lee (2020) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Korean descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
Laine Hardy Favorite Things
- Source Of Inspiration – The most unlikely places and all places around him, having loved them knowing well that most people would not even give them a second glance
- Grateful To – His mother who has always supported him
Source – TVOverMind
Laine Hardy Facts
- He began learning to play the guitar at the age of 8 when he had managed to convince his parents to buy him his first guitar from the local Walmart. Over the next few years, he would save every cent he could, finally gathering the $1300 he required to purchase his dream instrument that consisted of a G&L Legacy Sunburst electric guitar.
- By the time he was 14 years old, he had formed a band with his brother and cousins named The Band Hardy and was performing at local bars and restaurants. Although he did not sing at the beginning, he was encouraged by his brother to do so.
- Hardy has affirmed that when he was 17 years old, he had been able to develop his confidence as a performer along with totally revolutionize his personal look and style. He had got rid of the teenage floppy fringe and the tracksuits and replaced them with smartly tailored clothes and a slicked-back hairstyle. He had even made the effort of correcting a tooth that had been damaged a few years back after a biking accident. Laine has gone on to reveal that his mother had been initially unsure of his new, grown-up look, and had tried to coax him into dressing his age but had eventually come around to his views and had begun to look at his suit as an armor he puts on to become a completely different person.
- Laine has a huge line of merchandise that has included everything from T-shirts printed with his catchphrase “Ain’t a Party Without a Hardy” to logo hats, guitar picks, koozies, phone grips, bumper stickers, as well as wrist bands.
- He has disclosed that each piece of gold that he has worn has carried a deep meaning that has highlighted his close ties with his family and friends. His mother had given him the ring for Christmas saying she wanted him to always think about her, the horseshoe ring was that of the father of a family friend who had given it to him for good luck.
- In September 2021, Laine released his debut album titled Here’s to Anyone.
- In April 2022, Laine was arrested after he was accused of bugging his ex-girlfriend’s dorm room.
Featured Image by Laine Hardy / Instagram