|Lakshmi Menon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lakshmi Menon is an Indian actress, singer, model, and dancer who is prominently known for her appearance in the Tamil language film industry. A few her most notable roles were in the films Raghuvinte Swantham Rasiya (2011), Sundarapandian (2012), Kumki (2012), Kutti Puli (2013), Pandianadu (2013). With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 3 million followers on Facebook and more than 100k followers on Instagram
Kochi, Kerala, India
According to sources, Lakshmi studied at the Sri GRM Girls Higher Secondary School in Mallanginar.
Later, she enrolled at the Sacred Heart College in Thevara in 2015 to attain a degree in Bachelor of Arts in English Literature. However, in 2016, there were several reports that she had decided to leave college after having received repeated warnings from the college due to the lack of attendance. She was to continue her studies through correspondence.
Actress, Dancer, Singer, Model
- Father – Ramakrishnan (Artist)
- Mother – Usha Menon (Classical Dancer)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Malayali heritage.
- Plush lips
- Long eyebrows
- She almost always ties her into a ponytail.
She has appeared in commercials for various brands such as Sri Radha Silks.
Lakshmi Menon Facts
- She was raised in Kerala.
- Menon developed a love for dance at an early age.
- She was trained by her mother who is a classical dance teacher.
- Her father is a Dubai based artist.
- During an interview with IndiaGlitz in 2017, she revealed that she had undergone surgery in an effort to shed the extra weight.
- In 2020, Lakshmi worked as a professional Bharatanatyam dancer.
- She was discovered by Malayalam director Vinayan after being spotted during a Bharatnatyam performance on a dance telecast. Later, Menon made her debut theatrical film appearance as Priya in Raghuvinte Swantham Rasiya in 2011. Also, starring in the film is actor Spadikam George, Murali Krishnan, Meghana Raj, Charuhasan, Gautham, and Thilakan.
- Lakshmi’s busy acting career forced her to make the decision to leave regular college in 2016 and continue through correspondence. However, in the past, she had been quoted saying that studies played a much more important role in her life than acting.
- She starred in her first film as the lead female actress in Sundarapandian in 2013. It also marked her debut Tamil language film appearance.
- After being featured on the cover of a magazine, Menon was spotted by director Prabu Solomon who signed her up for the hit film Kumki. Her excellent lead role appearance won her the Tamil Nadu State Film Award for “Best Actress.”
- She has often stated that she is nothing like the characters that she plays in films. Lakshmi describes herself as a person who is bold, confident, and outspoken.
- In an interview that was conducted in the past, Lakshmi stated that she had been wanting to quit acting due to the boredom that she faced. Moreover, she wanted to focus on her grade 12 studies.
Featured Image By Bollywood Hungama / CC BY 3.0