Miami, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
As she was too busy in increasing popularity on social media app Vine, she couldn’t complete her high school in a traditional way. Instead, she completed high school online.
Singer, actress, social media star, and producer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Employed at children’s hospital.
- Siblings – Kristina Giraldo (Younger Sister) (Social Media Star)
Lauren Giraldo is represented by Clayton Santillo of the Scale Management Agency.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Despite being a social media star, she tries to keep her private life away from public domain. Over the years, she has been linked with fellow social media stars such as Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier.
While she has exchanged flirty tweets with the before mentioned duo, there is nothing concrete to suggest that she actually went with either of them.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Columbian ancestry. She can also possibly have Spanish roots.
36-27-36 in or 91.5-68.5-91.5 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 6 (US).
Having a sizeable following on various social media platforms, Lauren has used it to promote tons of products and brands on social media. Some of these endorsements have come by using products in her vine videos.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Her spontaneous Vines, which helped her gain over 2 and a half million followers in the first year itself.
- Her work on women empowerment across her various social media accounts.
As a Singer
In January 2017, she released her debut single, Only Lovers.
In 2016, she made her first film appearance in a minor role in social media based comedy flick, FML.
First TV Show
In 2016, Lauren made her TV show debut in the skit based comedy show, AwesomenessTV.
Lauren regularly hits the gym to keep herself fit. She is particularly fond of morning workouts. Her usual workouts lean heavily towards cardio work.
She also likes running and outdoor activities such as hiking.
Lauren tries to eat healthy and clean as much as possible. She is a big fan of the healthy acai bowls.
Lauren Giraldo Favorite Things
- Song – Cheerleader
- Song She Would Like To Be Featured In – Hit Me Baby One More Time
- Most Overused Word – Literally
- Food – Mac n Cheese
- Movie – The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008), Mean Girls (2004)
- Go-To Starbucks Drink – Iced venti soy milk vanilla latte with 2 Splendas
- Fictional Character Crush – Augustus Waters from The Fault in our Stars
Source – Sweety High
Lauren Giraldo Facts
- Although she has achieved tremendous success on social media, but surprisingly in school, she was the only girl without any social media account as her parents were against it.
- Her first social media account was on Vine, which she created at the age of 15. She had created that account in secret without letting her parents know.
- The first time she heard about the Vine app was while she was in high school drama class. Her friend Estrella introduced her to the app and asked her to give it a try.
- She has emerged as one of the leading social media voices to speak about feminism and gender inequalities in society. She has even started a special show, Lady Bits, to talk about feminism and related issues.
- When she was around 15 or 16 years old, her n*de pictures were leaked over the internet. Also, it was the #1 trend on Twitter at that time, despite MTV Music Awards happening at the same time.
- While growing up, she did a lot of musical theater work. She was even cast in a local production of the classic play, Annie.
- At the age of 17, she moved to Los Angeles to further her social media career and to take her first steps towards starting her music career.
- She has modeled for the leading publications such as Seventeen, Teen Vogue, and Latina Magazine.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, iTunes, and YouTube.