|Lauren Godwin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 21, 2000|
Lauren Godwin is an American YouTuber and TikTok star best known for her short lip-sync and funny clips on the TikTok app under the username “laurengodwin”. Her entertaining videos also earned her a nomination for the “Muser of the Year” award at the Shorty Awards in 2016. She has also made a lot of fans through her hysterical self-titled YouTube channel to which she uploads vlogs, challenges, and slime games. Lauren has a huge social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram and more than 300k subscribers on YouTube.
Houston, Texas, United States
Details about her education are not known publicly.
YouTuber, TikTok Star
- Father – Christopher Godwin
- Mother – Dann Godwin
- Siblings – None
Lauren manages her career by herself.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
105 kg or 231.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren is single and is not dating anyone.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’ or ‘purple’.
Scar on her forehead
She has used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Fashion Nova
- Forever 21
Best Known For
- Her lip-sync and comical videos on TikTok
- The challenges, pranks, slime games, and vlogs on her YouTube channel
First Web Show
She made her web series debut on Misshaps in June 2017.
Lauren Godwin Favorite Things
- Food – Fried Shrimp
- Color – Brown
- Place – California
Lauren Godwin Facts
- Lauren’s YouTube video titled “Biggest Slime Ever” was the highest viewed video with more than 1.8 million views until early September 2018.
- In 2013, she met her celebrity crush, Justin Bieber. Lauren is a huge fan of Justin and has several self-made posters of him. She also goes by the username “Lauren Beiber” on Snapchat.
- She enjoys dressing up in costumes and doing comic makeup.
- Before she was born, her parents wanted to name her McKenzie.
- Her fans are called the “Godwin Gang”.
- Lauren’s pet peeve is when people try copying her ideas.
- She enjoys uploading comic videos and mimicking goofy characters such as clowns.
- In 2017, she crossed more than 1 billion hearts on Musical.ly, which later became TikTok.
- Lauren once hit her head on height limiter while on the bike with her dad and got a cut on the forehead.
- Her biggest fears are getting run over by boat, falling out of a rollercoaster, and getting eaten by a shark.
- Until December 2016, she had 45 wigs. Some of them were made to imitate the hairstyles of Elvis Presley and Elsa, the fictional character from Frozen.
- She loves to spend time with family, friends, and party with them.
- Lauren doesn’t like being around things that are made of velvet.
- She does not like eating barbecue, mangoes, and peanut butter.
- Lauren prefers using colognes more than perfumes.
- She also enjoys traveling and staying at hotels even if its close to her home.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Lauren Godwin / Instagram