|Lauren Taylor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 16, 1998|
Lauren Alexandra Taylor
Littleton, Colorado, United States
Southern California, United States
- Siblings – Jordan Taylor (Older Brother), Conner Taylor (Older Brother)
She has released her music via Spitfire Music.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Ben Giroux (2017) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Blonde locks
- Beautiful smile
34-23-34 in or 86-58.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Best Known For
- Being cast as Shelby, which is one of the leading characters in Disney Channel sitcom, Best Friends Whenever.
- Having played the role of Harper in the popular Netflix series, Richie Rich in 2015.
As a Singer
In January 2013, she released her debut single, Carousel, which she released on her own via iTunes.
In November 2014, she made her first film appearance in the horror mystery movie, Slit Mouth Woman in LA.
First TV Show
Her first TV show appearance came in October 2015 in “Haunt-A-Rooney” episode of comedy-drama series, Liv and Maddie.
Before that, she had appeared in the TV movie Fairest of the Mall in 2014.
To keep herself fit, Lauren often likes to head out for a jog. She also likes to go out hiking when the weather is beautiful.
Also, when it comes to her toned body, her athletic background has been a huge plus.
Lauren Taylor Favorite Things
- Holiday Food – Stuffing
- TV Shows – Parks and Rec (2009-2015), House of Cards, 30 Rock (2006-2013), Arrested Development
- Music Artists – Foster the People, The Neighbourhood and The 1975
Lauren Taylor Facts
- While growing up, she was often bullied. After finding fame as a TV star, she has been pretty vocal about bullying and has used her experience to raise awareness about it.
- For her lead role in the TV series, Best Friends Whenever, she went in with her co-star Landry Bender for the auditions. Overall, they had to read their characters for around 5 different audition sessions.
- In her free time, she likes to play guitar, go to the beach and hang around with her friends.
- She started participating in musical theatre at the age of 8. She usually participated in school and community productions.
- While studying in middle school, she was a part of the 12-part chamber Cappella choir, which performed all over the country, including prestigious venues such as Carnegie Hall.
- She was an all-around athlete while studying in school. She was a competitive cheerleader for 4 years. She also used to play soccer and lacrosse.
- She is a big supporter of animal rights and has expressed wishes of starting an animal shelter in the future.
- At the age of 14, she started her singing career with the San Diego Symphony Summer Pop Concert Series.