|Lazar Angelov Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1984|
Lazar Angelov is a Bulgarian fitness model, personal trainer, bodybuilder, and social media personality. He has garnered an impressive social media fan base with more than 5.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 700k followers on his eponymous YouTube channel.
Fitness Model, Personal Trainer, Bodybuilder, Social Media Personality
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
- In-season – 88 kg or 194 lbs
- Off-season – 94 kg or 207 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Body Aesthetics
Lazar Angelov body specifications might be –
- Chest – 50 in or 127 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 17 in or 43 cm
- Waist – 32.5 in or 82.5 cm
Angelov has been sponsored by the popular sportswear brand Nike.
He has also appeared in a TV commercial for Mutated Nation and modeled for companies such as Frant Ltd Men’s Fashion, 4Invictus, and others.
Best Known For
Lazar is best known for his muscular body especially his abdominal muscles. Despite there are constant rumors about his use of steroids, Lazar has not confirmed or declined any of those statements about how he managed to build his muscular body.
Lazar’s journey started back in the days when he was a teenager. His passion for bodybuilding has grown over time, and nowadays Lazar is considered to be having one of the most wanted human bodies on the planet earth. His symmetrical body and abs are definitely his trademarks. However, to get to where Angelov is today, he needed to go through lots of training and a strict diet.
In an interview for cutandjacked.com, Lazar stated that he trains for 5 or 6 days a week and rests for 2 to 4 days in a month depending on how he feels during the period.
We managed to find information on his workout routine and diet which he follows even now as a world-class trainer and fitness model.
Day 1 – Chest and Abs
- Bench Press – 4 sets x 8 reps
- Incline Bench Press – 4 sets x 8 reps
- Decline Bench Press – 4 sets x 8 reps
- Pullover – 4 sets x 12 reps
- Hammer Press – 3 sets x 12 reps
- Dips – 3 sets x 12 reps
- Sit Ups – 4 sets x failure (add weight)
- Hanging Leg Raises – 4 sets x failure
- Crunches – 4 sets x failure
- Weighted Side Bends – 4 sets x failure
Day 2 – Back, Traps, and Forearms
- Bent-Over Row – 4 sets × 8 reps
- Deadlifts – 4 sets × 8 reps
- Lat Pulldowns – 4 sets × 12 reps
- Pull-Ups – 4 sets × 12 reps
- Cable Row – 4 sets × 12 reps
- Barbell or Dumbbell Shrugs – 6 sets × 10 reps
- Standing wrist curl behind back – 4 sets x failure
- Reverse barbell wrist curl – 4 sets x failure
Day 3 – Shoulders and Abs
- Military Press – 3 sets x 8 reps
- Machine Press – 3 sets x 8 reps
- Dumbbell Lateral Raises – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Weight Plate Front Raises – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Front Raise – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Reverse Pec Deck – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Reverse Flyes – 4 sets x 12 reps
- Weighted Sit Ups – 4 sets x failure
- Side Bends – 4 sets x failure
- Side Crunches – 4 sets x failure
- Hanging Leg Raises – 4 sets x failure (add weight between knees/ankles)
Day 4 – Triceps, Biceps, and Forearms
- Close Grip Bench Press – 4 sets x 8 reps
- Triceps Pushdown – 4 sets x 8 reps
- Skull Crushers – 4 sets x 10 reps
- Cable Kickback – 4 sets x 12 reps
- EZ Bar Curl – 4 sets x 8 reps
- Wide Grip Curl – 4 sets x 8 reps (Straight barbell)
- Hammer Curl – 4 sets x 8 reps (Per hand)
- Concentration Curls – 4 sets x 12 reps
Day 5 – Legs and Abs
- Barbell Squats – 4 sets x 12 reps
- Box Squats – 4 sets x 12 reps
- Bulgarian Squat – 4 sets x 12 reps (per leg)
- Quad Extensions – 4 sets x 16 reps
- Stiff Leg Deadlift – 4 sets x 12 reps
- Leg Curls – 4 sets x 16 reps
- Glute Kickback – 4 sets x 20 reps
- Calf Raises – 4 sets x 20 reps
- Seated Calf Raises – 4 x 20 reps
- Leg Press Calf Raises – 4 x 20 reps
- Weighted Sit Ups – 4 sets x failure
- Side Bands – 4 sets x failure
- Twists – 4 sets x failure
- Air bike – 4 sets x failure
When it comes to his diet, Lazar loves to stay in shape all year long. During the wintertime, Angelov does bulk, but he always focuses on staying as shredded as possible while he puts additional mass on his body.
We found the following sample of Angelov’s diet –
Meal 1 – Eggs, Oatmeal, and Peanut Butter with Grapefruit
Meal 2 – Chicken, Rice, and Broccoli
Meal 3 – Pasta, Tuna, and Avocado
Meal 4 – Rice, Chicken, and Salad
Meal 5 – Salmon and Green Salad
Meal 6 – Cottage Cheese with Broccoli
As for his supplementation, the Bulgarian consumes –
- Fish oil
- Whey Protein
- N.O. Booster
Lazar Angelov Favorite Things
- Athletes, Bodybuilder or Fitness Models – Ulisses Jr., Max Philisaire
- Quote – “To achieve what others won’t, you have to do what others don’t”
Source – Cut And Jacked, Strength Fighter
Lazar Angelov Facts
- As a teenager, he played basketball and was rated in the top 5 point guards in his class.
- At the age of 16, Lazar was called to the junior national basketball team of Bulgaria. He later played in the first basketball league in Bulgaria until 18.
- At 18, Lazar went to serve in the Bulgarian army for a year.
- While he trains, Angelov usually listens to hip hop.