|LeBron James Jr. Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 6, 2004|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
LeBron James Jr. or Bronny James is an American basketball player who plays for the Sierra Canyon School in Los Angeles and is better known as the son of basketball superstar LeBron James. Till middle school, he had competed in various AAU (Amateur Athletic Union) competitions and attracted the attention of many talent scouts with his slick gameplay. By June 2016, it was reported that LeBron James Jr. had already received offers to play college basketball for Kentucky and Duke University. While still in high school, his talent has seen him receive numerous NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) Division I offers.
LeBron Raymone James Jr.
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
LeBron James Jr. completed his middle schooling from Old Trail School in Bath Township, Ohio. After moving to California, he enrolled at Crossroads School, a private school, and studied there for about a year. As of October 2019, he was attending high school at Sierra Canyon School in Chatsworth, Los Angeles.
- Father – LeBron James (Professional Basketball player)
- Mother – Savannah James (Businesswoman, Philanthropist)
- Siblings – Bryce Maximus James (Younger Brother), Zhuri James (Younger Sister)
- Others – Aaron McClelland Gamble (Paternal Uncle), Anthony McClelland (Paternal Grandfather), Gloria Marie James (Paternal Grandmother) (Socialite), Jennifer Brinson (Maternal Grandmother)
Point Guard/Shooting Guard
0, 3, 23
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Side-cropped afro hairstyle
- Tall height
- Sports a thin mustache
Bronny James Favorite Things
- Basketball Player – Russell Westbrook
Source – Wikipedia
Bronny James Facts
- As a child, LeBron James Jr. was interested in multiple sports. However, his father prevented him from participating in sports like American football, ice hockey, and soccer due to the potential of serious injuries.
- In 2013, at the age of 9, he appeared for the Miami City Ballers at a 4th-grade AAU (Amateur Athletic Union) tournament where he was being tracked by future Hall-of-Famer John Calipari, then head coach of the Kentucky Wildcats college basketball team.
- He led the Gulf Coast Blue Chips AAU team to a 4th-grade championship in June 2015.
- In February 2018, he led Old Trail School (Ohio) to an Independent School League tournament victory. The next month, he was a part of the North Coast Blue Chips team that won the John Lucas All-Star Weekend trophy in Houston. His team was unbeaten and triumphed at the Under-13 championships at the NY2LA Swish ‘N Dish sports meet in Wisconsin.
- In June 2018, he represented the North Coast Blue Chips again. This time, his team featured at the prestigious Junior NBA (National Basketball Association) Midwest Championships and reached the quarterfinals, despite playing against much older ninth-grade opponents.
- In August 2018, he had moved to California and was wishing to play in the university-level team. However, the state’s rules prevented him from doing so as he was still in 8th grade.
- In April 2019, he led his AAU team ‘Strive for Greatness’ with great spirit at the under-16 Nike Elite Youth Basketball League, drawing praise from a host of reputed scouts.
- In May 2019, he shifted to Sierra Canyon School, a private school in Los Angeles with his brother Bryce and senior Zaire Wade. Zaire is the son of basketball superstar Dwyane Wade, a longtime teammate of LeBron James.
- LeBron James Jr.’s godfather is Chris Paul, a 9-time NBA All-Star.
- He used to wear the number 0 jersey as a youngster but by the time he reached 8th grade, he started wearing the number 23 jersey to honor his father’s kit number.
Featured Image by LeBron James Jr. / Instagram