|Lecy Goranson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 22, 1974|
Lecy Goranson is an American actress who is best known for playing the role of Becky Conner in the TV show, Roseanne. She has also been cast in a number of other TV shows and movies like How to Make an American Quilt, Boys Don’t Cry, The Extra Man, Hurricane Bianca 2: From Russia with Hate, Sex and the City, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Naked in a Fishbowl, Inside Amy Schumer, and The Conners.
Alicia Linda Goranson
Evanston, Illinois, U.S.
She took acting lessons in Chicago. This was the time when she landed the role of Becky Conner in Roseanne. Later, Lecy continued her academic pursuits at Vassar College and majored in English.
- Father – Stephen Goranson (Worked for Environmental Protection Agency)
- Mother – Linda Goranson (English Teacher at Evanston Township High School)
- Siblings – Adam Scott Goranson (Older Brother) (born 1972)
Lecy Goranson is managed by Hartig-Hilepo Agency, Ltd., Talent Agency, Long Island City, New York, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lecy Goranson has dated –
- Jason Weiss – Although she prefers to keep her love life away from the public eye, it is speculated that she has dated Jason Weiss.
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Becky Conner in the TV show, Roseanne
- Playing different roles in a number of other TV shows like Sex and the City (2004) as Amber (Birth Mother), Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2004) as Rosalin Silvo, Fringe (2009) as Tattoo Girl, Damages (2012) as Sally, Co-operation (2015) as Bonnie, Inside Amy Schumer (2016) as Amy #3, and The Conners (from 2018) as Becky Conner
- Starring in movies like Boys Don’t Cry, The Perfect Dress, The Extra Man, Monster Slayer, The Wood House, and Hurricane Bianca 2: From Russia with Hate
She made her theatrical film debut as Young Hy Dodd in the drama film, How to Make an American Quilt, in 1995.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Becky Conner in the Life and Stuff episode of the comedy-drama series, Roseanne, in 1988.
Lecy Goranson Facts
- She left Roseanne in 1992 so that she could pursue her education.
- She once worked as a counselor at a YMCA summer camp in Michigan.
- During her junior year of college, she lived with actress Erica Schmidt, wife of actor Peter Dinklage.
- Lecy can play guitar and mandolin.
- She supports the basketball team, Chicago Bulls.
- Follow Lecy Goranson on Instagram.
Featured Image by Lecy Goranson / Instagram