|Lee Da-hae Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 19, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lee Da-hae is a South Korean-Australian actress and singer who is known for her appearance in Heaven’s Fate (2004), My Girl (2005), Green Rose (2005), The Slave Hunters (2010), Miss Ripley (2011), Hotel King (2014), Love Actually (2012), and Best Couple (2016).
Lee Da-hae, Lee Da-hey, Cherry Byeo
Seoul, South Korea
Lee Da-hae attended Burwood Girls High School. Then, she studied at the Konkuk University‘s department of Theater and Film.
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Lee Da-hae is managed by K-Star Global Entertainment.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Da-hae has dated –
- Li Yifeng – Da-hae has been romantically linked to actor and singer Li Yifeng in the past.
- Se7en (2015-Present) – She was reported to have been in a relationship with singer Se7en by Sports Chosen on September 6, 2016. Then, she announced via her social media on March 20, 2023, that they were going to tie the knot the same year on May 6, 2023. They actually got married on this date.
Race / Ethnicity
She has South Korean ancestry.
Her straight eyebrows
Da-hae has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Samsung‘s Hauzen Kimchi Refrigerator.
Lee Da-hae Facts
- She was in grade 5 when her family relocated to Sydney, Australia. However, she and her mother decided to move back to Seoul.
- During her younger years, Da-hae consistently took part in traditional Korean dance festivals and soon garnered the nickname “Korean Dancer Girl” at school. She even competed in beauty pageants and won.
- After moving back to Seoul, Da-hae decided to pursue an acting career. However, her father and older brother continued to reside in Sydney.
- Lee Da-hae can fluently speak Korean, Japanese, English, and Chinese.
- She is very popular in the Chinese film and television industry, especially for her work in Love Actually (2012) and Best Couple (2016).
- Da-hae can fluently speak Mandarin dialogues, hence, making her the first Korean actor to do so.
- She made her debut public appearance as a contestant on the 71st Miss Chunhyang Pageant in 2001, which she went on to win.
- Da-hae was previously accused by internet users of being involved with an alleged celebrity prostitution ring for which she filed defamation charges in December 2013.
- Lee made her first appearance in a lead role in Lotus Flower Fairy in 2004. Then, she went on to star in various other hit shows and films including My Girl, Hello! Miss, East of Eden, Robber, The Slave Hunters, and Miss Ripley.
- From 2019 to 2021, she was signed to FN Entertainment before going on to sign with Ascendio Reserve. Later, Da-hae signed with K-Star Global Entertainment in March 2022.
- Her discography includes If You are Willing To and I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll.
Featured Image By Lee Da-hae / Instagram