|Lola Glaudini Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 1971|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lola Glaudini is an American actress, producer, director, and voice artist who is known for having been cast as Heather in the CBS crime series The Handler, Elle Greenaway in the CBS police procedural crime drama series Criminal Minds, Kat Damatto in the mystery serial drama television series Persons Unknown, Danielle Ciccolella/Deborah Ciccerone in the crime drama television series The Sopranos, Dolores Mayo in the police procedural television series NYPD Blue, and Captain Shaddid in the science fiction television series The Expanse. She has also worked in various other television shows like The Magnificent Seven, The Visitor, Andy Richter Controls the Universe, The King of Queens, Crossing Jordan, Las Vegas, Medical Investigation, ER, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Person of Interest, Ray Donovan, Franklin & Bash, Castle, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and The Brave.
Lola Luna Glaudini
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
She attended Bard College in New York.
Film and TV Actress, Producer, Director, Voice Artist
- Father – Robert Glaudini (Playwright)
- Mother – Nina Rosen (Writer and College Instructor)
- Others – Alberto Glaudini (Paternal Grandfather), Leo Kapler (Maternal Grandfather), Rose Siegel (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been managed by –
- Suskin Management
- The Kohner Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Her net worth has been $4 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lola Glaudini has dated–
- Stuart England (2003-Present) – Lola started dating American jewelry designer Stuart England in 2003 and the two tied the knot in 2005. The couple has two sons – Valentino and Montaigne.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian/Sicilian descent on her father’s side and has Ashkenazi Jewish roots on her mother’s side.
- Mostly stars in drama series
- Beautiful eyes
36-25-35 in or 91.5-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 40 (EU)
She has done TV commercials for –
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House (November 2014)
- Vitamix (2014)
- Verizon Prepaid ‘Department Store: Always-On Data’ campaign (2016)
- The Home Depot Memorial Day Savings ‘Grown Up’ (2016)
Best Known For
Playing Elle Greenaway in the CBS crime drama series Criminal Minds and Deborah Ciccerone-Waldrup in the HBO series The Sopranos
She made her film debut with the 1996 movie Without a Map as Anna.
First TV Show
In 1996, Lola appeared in 2 episodes of the ABC police procedural series NYPD Blue as Karen Thanos / Patty Bell.
Lola Glaudini Facts
- Lola has a striking resemblance to American actress Juliet Landau.
- She was a part of the “Demonology” drama performed at the Mark Taper Forum and earned a Drama-Logue Award for Best Actress for her performance.
- Lola Glaudini was named among the 100 Most Creative People in Entertainment by Entertainment Weekly magazine in June 2000.
- She was on the cover of Vogue magazine in June 2006.
- She appeared as Sharon in the 2014 bromantic comedy-drama film That Awkward Moment, starring Zac Efron, Miles Teller, Michael B. Jordan, Imogen Poots, Mackenzie Davis, and Jessica Lucas.
- From 2018 to 2019, she was cast in the recurring role of Anita Novak in the psychological crime drama television series Ray Donovan.
- She brought to life the character of Ellen in the 2020 comedy-drama film She’s in Portland, starring Tommy Dewey, François Arnaud, and Minka Kelly.
- She portrayed the character of Candida Donadio (an American literary agent) in an episode titled A Seat at the Table of the biographical drama miniseries The Offer in April 2022.