|Imogen Poots Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 1989|
Imogen Poots is an English actress and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Tammy in 28 Weeks Later, Debbie Raymond in The Look of Love, Linda Keith in Jimi: All Is by My Side, Jesse Crichton in A Long Way Down, Julia Maddon in Need for Speed, Laura in The Father, and Kelly Ann in Roadies. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as V for Vendetta, Waking Madison, Jane Eyre, That Awkward Moment, Greetings from Tim Buckley, Fright Night, She’s Funny That Way, Sweet Virginia, The Art of Self-Defense, Black Christmas, Casualty, I Know This Much Is True, and many more. Her theatre credits include plays like Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? and Bellville. For her acting skills, Imogen has been honored with numerous awards such as the British Independent Film Award.
Imogen Gay Poots
Hammersmith, London, England
Imogen attended Bute House Preparatory School for Girls in Brook Green. Later, she was enrolled into Queen’s Gate School in South Kensington. Finally, she took admission in Latymer Upper School in Hammersmith.
In 2008, she was accepted into the Courtauld Institute of Art after she won three A grades at A-level.
- Father – Trevor Poots (Current affairs television producer from Belfast, Northern Ireland)
- Mother – Fiona Goodall (Journalist and voluntary worker from Bolton, Greater Manchester, England)
- Siblings – Alex Poots (Older Brother) (Model)
She is signed to Select Model Management.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Imogen Poots dated –
- Anton Yelchin (2010) – Imogen Poots had a fling with American actor Anton Yelchin in 2010. They first met while filming the 3D comedy horror film Fright Night in 2011.
- James Norton (2018-Present) – Imogen started dating actor James Norton in 2018. The couple announced their engagement in 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Striking blue eyes
34-24-34 in or 87-61-87 cm
She has participated in the advertising campaigns of Chloe fragrance, H&M, and Marni.
Best Known For
Playing Tammy Harris in the 2007 British-Spanish sci-fi horror film 28 Weeks Later.
Imogen appeared in the 2006 American-German action thriller film V for Vendetta for her role as Young Valerie. It was a non-speaking role.
First TV Show
In 2004, she appeared in a BBC One’s medical drama television series Casualty for her role as Alice Thornton in an episode titled “Love Bites”.
Imogen Poots Facts
- Imogen was born in London’s Queen Charlotte’s and Chelsea Hospital.
- “Poots” is a surname of Dutch origin.
- Imogen initially desired to become a veterinarian but dropped the idea after she found it hard to stand during surgery and even fainted at the sight.
- She was born in Hammersmith but raised in Chiswick in London.
- Poots was a member of the Young Blood Theatre Company.
- Matthew Beard and Aaron Taylor-Johnson are her good friends.
- She has never received formal training as an actress.
- Imogen’s first brand endorsement was of Chloe in 2011.
- She has played the role as Julia Bonet in the 2014 film Need for Speed.
- She has Scottish and English ancestry on her mother’s side.