|Justin Baldoni Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 24, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Justin Baldoni is an American actor and filmmaker who is best known for portraying roles such as Rafael Solano in Jane the Virgin, Graham Darros in The Bold and the Beautiful, and Derek in Single Ladies. He is also known for directing films such as Five Feet Apart and Clouds. Justin has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as The House Bunny, Minkow, The Young and the Restless, Charmed, Everwood, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, Madam Secretary, Happy Endings, and many more.
Justin Louis Baldoni
Los Angeles, California, United States
Justin Baldoni went to the South Medford High School and the California State University, Long Beach. (via Mail Tribune)
Actor, Film Director
- Father – Sam Baldoni (Film Producer)
- Mother – Sharon Baldoni
- Others – Louis Ferriano Baldoni (Paternal Grandfather), Grace T. Perri (Paternal Grandmother), Daniel Solomon (Maternal Grandfather), Blanche Katz (Maternal Grandmother)
He is represented by –
- Principal Entertainment
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin Baldoni has dated –
- Emily Foxler (2011-Present) – Justin Baldoni started dating actress Emily Foxler in 2011 with their first date being at the Blu Jam Café. After dating for about 2 years, Justin proposed Emily and showed a video to her. They eventually got married in July 2013 in California and welcomed a daughter named Maiya in 2015. They also have a son named Maxwell (b. October 2017).
- Yael Grobglas (2014) – In 2014, he was RUMORed to have had an encounter with his Jane the Virgin co-star Yael Grobglas.
Race / Ethnicity
Justin is of Jewish descent on his mother’s side, whereas, has Italian ancestry on his father’s side.
- Tall and lean body
- Prominent nose
- Ever present stubble
Justin has been seen in the campaigns for –
- Wells Fargo
- Emblem Health
- Temple Health
- Missouri Lottery
- Bank of America, etc.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the recurring role of Reid Bardem in drama series, Everwood.
- Portraying one of the lead characters in series, Jane the Virgin.
Justin debuted with the 2005 film Yesterday’s Dream in the role of Pat.
First TV Show
In 2004, Justin appeared in 3 episodes of CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless as Ben.
Justin Baldoni regularly hits the gym to preserve his status as one of the hottest hunks of television. However, he isn’t big on hitting the gym in the traditional way and instead prefers to mix it up and introduce new things to his routine. He likes to invent his own exercise.
Also, he has set up a home gym in his garage with setting conducive for CrossFit style workouts. Even, if he has about 20 minutes to spare, he tries to work off sweat. Justin also likes to start his day with a workout unless he has an early shoot.
Justin Baldoni Favorite Things
- Dream Travel Destinations – Peru and Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Sandwich Components – Grilled bread, melted goat cheese and generous amount of sauce
- Cities for Food – Los Angeles, New York City
- Meal – Nana’s Pasta
- Apps – BellyBump, CNN, Fitbit, Waze, Amazon, Spotify, Task Rabbit, Bahai Prayers app
Source – The New Potato
Justin Baldoni Facts
- While in high school, he used to run in athletic track events and played soccer on the school team. His hopes of becoming a professional player took a huge hit when he tore his hamstring muscle.
- During his freshman year at California State University, he was given a spot on the college track team. However, he couldn’t recover from the hamstring injury, so had to leave the university.
- Along with a close friend, Justin is the co-founder of a company called Wayfarer Entertainment, which produces socially conscious documentaries.
- In October 2014, he launched a social experiment named, Good 30, in which the participants were encouraged to make someone happy and post a video of the same with #Good30 hashtag.
- The proceeds from the Good 30 experiment were donated to a child cancer charity named, Zach Sobiech Osteosarcoma Fund.
- On YouTube, you can see what his typical day looks like.
- In the past, he founded a production company called Wayfarer Studios along with Ahmed Musiol. The company also has a philanthropic branch called the Wayfarer Foundation, which benefits homeless residents of Los Angeles.
- In August 2017, it was announced that Justin would be a speaker at the annual TEDWomen Conference.
- In 2021, Justin released a book titled Man Enough: Undefining my Masculinity and later launched a podcast series under the same name with co-hosts Jamey Heath and Liz Plank. He also released a children’s version of the book titled Boys Will Be Human in October 2022.
- In April 2023, Justin donated his hair to the nonprofit organization, Locks of Love.