|Miles Teller Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 20, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Miles Teller is an American actor, producer, and voiceover artist who has been cast in various on-screen projects like Fantastic Four, Divergent, The Divergent Series: Insurgent, The Divergent Series: Allegiant, The Spectacular Now, Two Night Stand, War Dogs, Whiplash, Thank You for Your Service, Top Gun: Maverick, Too Old to Die Young, Bleed for This, and Project X.
Miles Alexander Teller
P Wordy Boy
Downingtown, Pennsylvania, United States
Miles graduated from Lecanto High School in Lecanto, Florida in 2005. He holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from New York University‘s Tisch School of the Arts.
Actor, Producer, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Mike Teller (Nuclear Plant Engineer)
- Mother – Merry (née Flowers) (Real Estate Agent)
- Siblings – Erin (Older Sister), Dana (Older Sister)
- Others – Benjamin Teller (Paternal Grandfather), Dorothy Jean Benson (Paternal Grandmother), Jesse G. Flowers (Maternal Grandfather), Leona Gertrude (Maternal Grandmother)
He has been signed with Patricola Public Relations, Inc., Public Relations Firm, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
6 ft or 183 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Miles Teller has dated –
- Keleigh Sperry (2013-Present) – Miles started dating model Keleigh Sperry in 2013. She is nearly 6 years his junior. Their engagement was confirmed by Keleigh’s sister, Christie Sperry York via Instagram on August 21, 2017. Miles proposed to Keleigh during an animal safari in South Africa and the couple got married on September 1, 2019, in Maui, Hawaii.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, French, Irish, Polish, and Russian ancestry.
His paternal grandfather was of Russian Jewish descent.
Scars on the face
Best Known For
Playing Peter in the films Divergent (2014) and The Divergent Series: Insurgent (2015), and as Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic in The Fantastic Four (2015).
He debuted with the 2004 short film Moonlighters in which he played the role of Miles.
First TV Show
In 2009, Teller played the role of James Boorland in ABC’s comedy-drama show The Unusuals (now defunct) in an episode titled “Boorland Day”.
He does workout. He was seen working out in a local gym during the filming break of the 2015 movie The Divergent Series: Insurgent.
Miles Teller Facts
- As a child, Miles went to various places due to his father’s job.
- He has also various instruments at high school such as saxophone, drums, etc.
- Teller was the president of the drama club, while in school.
- He is drumming since the age of 15.
- He has been a part of many bands in school like “The Mutes”, “Once Upon a Memory”, and “Stupid stuff”.
- Alongside Shailene Woodley, Brie Larson, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Bob Odenkirk, Jennifer Jason Leigh, and Kyle Chandler, he co-starred as Sutter Keely, a charming and popular 18-year-old who has spent his senior year of high school partying and drinking alcohol, in the 2013 coming-of-age romantic drama film, The Spectacular Now.
- For his role in The Spectacular Now, he won the Special Jury Prize for Dramatic Acting (shared with Shailene Woodley) at the Sundance Film Festival and was also nominated for MTV Movie Award for “Best Breakthrough Performance”.
- He always calls people as he hates texting.
- On December 22, 2016, he was involved in a road accident when his truck overturned due to a wrong left turn by an Uber driver.
- During one of the Christmas festivals, Miles received a toilet as a gift from his wife, Keleigh Sperry.
- He is a supporter of the Philadelphia Phillies, Philadelphia Flyers, and Philadelphia Eagles.
- He has been friends with actress Shailene Woodley and they have also worked together in The Spectacular Now and Divergent.
- He appeared as Staff Sergeant Adam Schumann, Saskia’s husband and a soldier who leaves Iraq as a broken man, in the biographical war drama film, Thank You for Your Service, in 2017.
- In May 2021, it was reported that Miles was punched in the face during a vacation in Hawaii with his wife Keleigh Sperry. The man was allegedly a wedding planner and claimed that Miles owed him $60,000 for the services given at his wedding in Maui in 2019. However, Miles denied all such claims and revealed that he got jumped by 2 guys in a bathroom and had never met them before.
- He is good friends with actress Nina Dobrev.