Miles Alexander Teller
P Wordy Boy
Downingtown, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Miles graduated from Lecanto High School in Lecanto, Florida in 2005.
He holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
- Father – Mike Teller (Nuclear Plant Engineer)
- Mother – Merry (née Flowers) (Real Estate Agent)
- Siblings – He has 2 older sisters.
He is signed with PR firm Patricola Lust Public Relations, Inc.
6 ft or 183 cm
79 kg or 174 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Miles Teller dated –
- Keleigh Sperry (2013-Present) – Miles is dating model Keleigh Sperry since 2013. She is nearly 6 years his junior. Their engagement was confirmed by Keleigh’s sister, Christie Sperry York via Instagram on August 21, 2017. Miles proposed to Keleigh during an animal safari in South Africa. The couple got married on September 1, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, French, Irish, Polish, and Russian ancestry.
His paternal grandfather was of Russian Jewish descent.
Scars on the face
Best Known For
Playing Peter in the films Divergent (2014) and The Divergent Series: Insurgent (2015), and as Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic in The Fantastic Four (2015).
He debuted with 2004 short film Moonlighters in which he played the role as Miles.
First TV Show
In 2009, Teller played the role as James Boorland in the ABC’s comedy-drama show The Unusuals (now defunct) in an episode titled “Boorland Day”.
Her does workout. He was seen working out in a local gym during the filming break of the 2015 movie The Divergent Series: Insurgent.
Miles Teller Facts
- As a child, Miles went to various places due to his father’s job.
- He has also various instruments at high school such as saxophone, drums, etc.
- Teller was a president of the drama club, while in school.
- He is drumming since the age of 15.
- He has been a part of many bands in school like “The Mutes”, “Once Upon a Memory”, and “Stupid stuff”.
- He always calls people as he hates texting.
- On December 22, 2016, he was involved in a road accident when his truck overturned due to a wrong left turn by an Uber driver.