|François Arnaud Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 5, 1985|
François Arnaud is a Canadian actor and producer who is best known for playing Cesare Borgia in The Borgias, Dan Moody in The Moodys, Tommy Castelli in UnREAL, and Manfred Bernardo in Midnight, Texas. He has also been cast in films like The Girl King, I Killed My Mother, Heat Wave, Jean of the Joneses, and High School Lover.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
François Arnaud got enrolled at Les Petits Chanteurs du Mont-Royal, a Boys Choir School, and learned to sing and play the piano. He also received training at the Conservatoire d’art dramatique in Montreal.
Moreover, he attended Brebeuf College and received a degree in arts.
- Father – He is a lawyer and a real estate developer.
- Sibling – He has a younger sister.
François Arnaud is represented by –
- Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- AS Talents, Talent Agency, Paris, France
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
François Arnaud has dated –
- Holliday Grainger (2011-2012) – He started dating English screen and stage actress Holliday Grainger in 2011 and the duo also worked together in the historical-fiction drama TV series, The Borgias. However, they parted ways in 2012.
- Evelyne Brochu (2012-2014) – Arnaud and actress Evelyne Brochu were romantically involved with one another between 2012 and 2014.
- Sarah Gadon (2014) – He had a fling with actress Sarah Gadon in 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
François Arnaud is of French-Canadian descent.
He came out as bis*xual on Instagram on September 20, 2020.
- Tall stature
- Curly hair
François Arnaud Facts
- He grew up in Montreal, Quebec.
- Growing up, he used to watch the 1982 American science fiction film, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, a lot.
- He changed his last name to ‘Arnaud’ to avoid confusion with the theatre and costume creator, Francois Barbeau.
- In 2009, François Arnaud made his theatrical film debut by playing the role of Antonin Rimbaud, Hubert’s boyfriend, in the drama film, I Killed My Mother (French: J’ai tué ma mère).
- He co-starred as Manfred Bernardo, a psychic who moves to Midnight trying to outrun trouble that is following him, in the NBC supernatural drama series, Midnight, Texas, from 2017 to 2018.
- François Arnaud also appeared as Sebastien Raine in an episode of Schitt’s Creek in March 2017.
- He is fluent in English, French, and Spanish.
Featured Image by François Arnaud / Instagram