|Sarah Gadon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 4, 1987|
Sarah Gadon is a Canadian actor, voice actor, director, and producer who has been cast in various films like A Dangerous Method, The Moth Diaries, Belle, Dream House, The F Word, The Nut Job, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, The Death & Life of John F. Donovan, A Royal Night Out, The 9th Life of Louis Drax, Paseo, Vampires vs. the Bronx, All My Puny Sorrows, Corner Office, Code Breakers, American Woman, The Girl King, The Cutting Edge: Chasing the Dream, Dracula Untold, Maps to the Stars, The Other Me, Phantom of the Megaplex, Cadet Kelly, Mom’s on Strike, and Leslie, My Name Is Evil. Moreover, Sarah is also known for her television roles like playing Georgia Bravin in Happy Town, Ruby Ogden in Murdoch Mysteries, Zoe Kessler in The Border, Ruby Gloom (voice) in Ruby Gloom, Grace Marks in Alias Grace, Elisa Montgomery in True Detective, Val in Most Dangerous Game, Sadie Dunhill in 11.22.63, and Gae in Letterkenny.
Sarah Lynn Gadon
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sarah attended Claude Watson School for the Performing Arts. She was also a Junior Associate at The National Ballet School of Canada and learned to perform ballet and modern dance.
In high school, she was also an Ontario Scholar. In 2011, Gadon finished her Cinema Studies program at Innis College (affiliated with the University of Toronto).
Actor, Voice Actor, Director, Producer
- Father – Her dad is a psychologist.
- Mother – Her mom is a teacher.
- Siblings – James Gadon (Older Brother)
- Others – Harold Francis Gadon (Paternal Grandfather), Moira/Mary Katherine Dowsen (Paternal Grandmother), Antonio Morante (Maternal Grandfather), Antonia Salviati (Maternal Grandmother)
Sarah Gadon has been repped by –
- Creative Drive Artists, Talent Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Management 360, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
Her net worth has been $1 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
51 kg or 112.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah Gadon has dated –
- François Arnaud (2014) – In 2014, Sarah dated fellow actor François Arnaud.
- Matthew Hannam – She was romantically involved with film editor and director Matthew Hannam in the past. They started going out in 2017 and the couple explained in a 2019 interview that their shared experience of temporary stays in foreign cities was a part of the trigger for the short film Paseo.
Race / Ethnicity
Sarah Gadon is of French-Canadian, English, and Irish descent on her father’s side and has Italian roots on her mother’s side.
33-24-34 in or 84-61-87 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing Lady Elizabeth Murray in the 2013 film Belle, as Mirena / Mina in the 2014 film Dracula Untold, as Natalie in the 2015 film The 9th Life of Louis Drax.
In 2003, she appeared in the film Fast Food High in her role as Zoe.
First TV Show
In 1998, Sarah guest appeared in the action/drama television series La Femme Nikita for her role as Nikita in an episode titled “Last Night.”
Sarah Gadon Favorite Things
- Dance Moves – Ballet, hip hop
Source – IMDb
Sarah Gadon Facts
- She knows ballet and modern dance.
- As a kid, Gadon spent much of her time learning and performing dance.
- She started acting at the age of 10.
- Sarah had various voice roles in the past such as Portia in the TV series Friends and Heroes (2007-2009), Ruby Gloom in the series Ruby Gloom (2006-2007), and many others.
- In her free time, she dances.