|Lee Ji-ha Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 1970|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lee Ji-ha is a South Korean actor and model. She has appeared in many shows and movies including The Handmaiden, Nameless Gangster: Rules of the Time, The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, Sweet Home, Tabloid Truth, The Bros, My Unfamiliar Family, Welcome to Waikiki, Squid Game, Love+Sling, New Year Blues, Romance Is a Bonus Book, The Bride of Habaek, The Queen of Office, Please Don’t Date Him, Hospital Playlist 2, Jugglers, The Last Empress, Hi Bye, Mama!, Bad Guys 2, Five Enough, Finding Mr. Destiny, Duresori: The Voice of East, and Hello, My Twenties!.
Lee Ji-ha attended Kyungsung University‘s Department of Theater.
Lee Ji-ha has been signed with S&A Entertainment.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Lee Ji-ha is of South Korean descent.
- Short hair
- Lean body
Lee Ji-ha Facts
- In 2014, she was cast in the supporting role of Nam Jung-in’s wife in the thriller film Tabloid Truth.
- Lee Ji-ha played Owner of Ryokan in the 2016 erotic psychological thriller film The Handmaiden, inspired by the 2002 novel Fingersmith by Welsh writer Sarah Waters.
- In 2018, she brought to life the character of Nun Lucy in the mystery thriller series The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, a remake of the 2002 Japanese television series Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi.
- She was cast as Shin Eun-soo, Sunny’s late mother, in the romantic action mystery-thriller television series The Last Empress in 2018.
- Lee Ji-ha was seen as Oh Mi-sook in the television drama series My Unfamiliar Family in 2020.
- She played Moon Hyeon-sook, Hyun-soo’s mother, in the apocalyptic horror streaming television series Sweet Home in 2020.
- In 2021, Lee Ji-ha appeared as Player 070, a player who joins the Game with her husband Player 069, in the Netflix action-thriller survival drama series Squid Game, starring Lee Jung-jae, Park Hae-soo, Wi Ha-joon, Jung Ho-yeon, O Yeong-su, Heo Sung-tae, Kim Joo-ryoung, and Anupam Tripathi. It became one of Netflix’s most-watched programs in several regional markets.