|Lee Na-gyung Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 2000|
Lee Na-gyung is a South Korean singer, rapper, actress, vocalist, visual artist who is best known for her contribution to the Korean pop girl group Fromis_9.
이나경 (In English Lee Na-gyung)
Nagyung, Lee Nakko
Bundang, South Korea
She studied in China for some time.
Singer, Dancer, Rapper, Visual Artist, Actress
As a member of Fromis_9, Na-gyung is represented by Off The Record Entertainment.
K-pop, Teen pop, Synthpop
As a member of Fromis_9, her music has been released with Off The Record Entertainment and Stone Music Entertainment.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
42 kg or 92.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Asian (South Korean)
She prefers to dye her hair in shades of blue, pink, and blonde.
However, she prefers to wear a set of blue lenses.
- Oval and small face shape
- She parts her hair a little to the center.
- Na-gyung is very good at aegyo.
- Alluring eyes
Lee Na-gyung Favorite Things
- Food – Cheese tteokbokki, Western foods
- Color – Purple, Grapefruit color
- Game – Overwatch
Lee Na-gyung Facts
- She is originally from Bundang.
- Na-gyung is an avid gamer and is very good at it. A few of the games that she enjoys playing are Overwatch and PUBG.
- She is a huge fan of the girl group “Oh My Girl”.
- Na-gyung managed to garner herself 64, 001 votes while on Idol School. Hence, she attained 5th place.
- She is a sleepyhead and her roommates find it very difficult to wake her up in the morning.
- Na-gyung lives her life with the motto “Doing everything but regret it later rather than be stupid for not doing anything.”
- Her roommates at the “Mommy and The Kids Room” are Sae-rom, Seo-yeon, and Ji-heon.
- Besides Lee Na-gyung, the K-pop group Fromis_9 is made up of Song Ha-young (송하영), Jang Gyu-ri (장규리), Park Ji-won (박지원), Roh Ji-sun (노지선), Lee Sae-rom (이새롬), Lee Seo-yeon (이서연), Lee Chae-young (이채영), and Baek Ji-heon (백지헌).
- She can in Mandarin fluently.
- Na-gyung would love a “guy who makes her feel like she wants to protect him.
- As an actress, she has appeared in the web drama series Shadow Beauty in 2021 on KakaoTV.
Featured Image By Lee Na-gyung / Instagram