|Leonardo Nam Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 1979|
Leonardo Nam is an Australian actor who rose to fame with his portrayal of Roy in The Perfect Score (2004). Nevertheless, he is also recognized for his roles as Morimoto in The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006), Brian McBrian in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (2008), and Felix Lutz in Westworld.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Los Angeles, California, United States
Leonardo attended the Sydney Technical High School and also started studying architecture at the University of New South Wales in the past.
He also trained under the careful guidance of acting coaches Austin Pendleton and William Carden at HB Studio.
- Mother – Laura
- Siblings – He has 2 siblings.
Leonardo is represented by Abrams Artists Agency and managed by Anonymous Content.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Leonardo has dated –
- Michael Dodge – Leonardo and his partner Michael Dodge have twins who were born in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Leonardo has Korean ancestry.
- He has 2 beauty spots under his right eye.
- Thin lips
- Straight eyebrows
Leonardo Nam Facts
- He resided in Buenos Aires, Argentina until the age of 6 before moving to Sydney, Australia along with his parents where he spent the rest of his years growing up.
- At the age of 19, Nam relocated to New York City, United States to pursue a career as an actor. However, his passion came at a price as Leonardo once stated that he had to sleep in Central Park for a few nights before finally landing himself a job as a waiter and bartender.
- He made his debut feature film appearance as Phuong in Hacks in 2002. Later, in 2009, he appeared in his first TV show as Nate Grunenfelder in Bones.
Featured Image By Leonardo Nam / Instagram