|Italia Ricci Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 29, 1986|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Italia Ricci is a Canadian-American actress and voiceover artist who has been cast in roles like Maggie Winnock in the teen drama action-adventure series Unnatural History, April Carver in the ABC Family drama series Chasing Life, Chase Ravenwood in the science fiction action-adventure television series Aaron Stone, Sasha in the sitcom Secret Girlfriend, Siobhan Smythe/Silver Banshee in the CBS superhero series Supergirl, Emily Rhodes in the political thriller drama series Designated Survivor, and Delia in the comedy-drama series Greek. In addition to that, Italia has also appeared in films such as American Pie Presents: Beta House, Dean Slater: Resident Advisor, Rome in Love, Don Jon, The Death of Indie Rock, Don’t Go Breaking My Heart, Valediction, Late Bloomer, The Remaining, and Love in Winterland.
Stephanie Italia Ricci
Fatty, Reech, Mom (One of her friends calls her by that name), Tals
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Italia graduated from Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario.
Actress, Voiceover Artist
- Siblings – Vince Ricci (Brother), Mike Ricci (Brother)
Italia Ricci has been repped by Protégé Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Burbank, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $4 Million.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Italia Ricci has dated –
- Bruce Wayne – She is RUMORed to have dated Bruce Wayne in the past.
- Robbie Amell (2008-Present) – In July 2008, she commenced dating the fellow actor, Robbie Amell. After six years of dating, the couple announced their engagement on August 19, 2014. On October 15, 2016, the couple got married. On September 12, 2019, the couple welcomed their first child together, son Robert Amell V.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry.
She has been told that she looks like almost any other brunette celebrity; it just depends upon the day (how she is dressed, how her hair is done, etc). Sometimes, she has been called Catherine Zeta-Jones, and even Rose Byrne.
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
She has appeared in a Clean & Clear TV commercial.
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as April Carver in the ABC Family drama series Chasing Life.
Italia debuted with the feature film The Death of Indie Rock for her role as Diane in 2008.
Though, before that, she had appeared in a direct-to-video film American Pie Presents: Beta House in 2007.
First TV Show
In 2009, Italia played a recurring role as Chase Ravenwood in Disney XD’s adventure series Aaron Stone in 5 episodes.
Italia Ricci exercises a lot. She reveals her fitness habits apart from her wedding planning with Robbie here in this video –
Italia Ricci Favorite Things
- TV Snack – Dill pickle sunflower seeds
Source – EOnline
Italia Ricci Facts
- Her first celebrity crush was actor Devon Sawa.
- She can talk endlessly as if there is a person stuck inside her mouth.
- She is not related to Christina Ricci.
- Italia is a Democrat.
- She is a big fan of McDonald’s burgers.
- In 2009, she got to appear in the sitcom How I Met Your Mother as Hot Woman #1 in the episode titled The Front Porch.
- From 2014 to 2015, she played the character named April Carver, a junior reporter at (the fictional) The Boston Post newspaper whose life takes a turn when she is diagnosed with leukemia, in the television series titled Chasing Life. For this role, she was nominated for a Golden Maple Award for “Newcomer of the Year in a TV series broadcast in the U.S.” in 2015.
- Many people may not be aware that while playing April Carver in Chasing Life, she used to wear a wig.
- In 2012, she won her car in a game show.
- Ricci is a very big fan of musician Elvis Presley.
- She co-starred as Emily Rhodes, the spokesperson of Kirkman’s presidential campaign, in the American political thriller drama television series, Designated Survivor, from 2016 to 2019.
- In January 2020, Italia and her spouse, Robbie became US citizens.
she is amazing and so tiny