|Lev Cameron Khmelev Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 11, 2005|
Lev Cameron Khmelev is a French-American dancer, actor, and social media star, best known as the competitor on the reality-TV dancing show, Dancing with the Stars: Juniors in 2018. He also appeared on Dancing with the Stars the same year as a junior dancer and was also in the Top 30 competitors on the TV show So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation in 2016. As an actor, Lev has appeared in TV series such as My Haunted House (2016) as Henry, 555 (2017) as Little Boy, Evil Things (2017) as Harris, and played Squirgly Dag in the movie Ham on Rye (2019).
Lev Cameron Khmelev
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
He was an advanced student and attended preparatory school so he could pass the California High School Proficiency Exam (CHSPE) at the age of 12.
When he turned 13, Lev enrolled in Los Angeles Valley College in Valley Glen, Los Angeles, California, United States, and attended it online.
Social Media Star, Dancer, Actor
- Mother – Irina Khmelev
Lev Cameron Khmelev self-represents his career.
5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lev Cameron Khmelev has dated –
- Piper Rockelle (2019-Present) – In 2 videos uploaded to his YouTube channel in November 2019, Lev has named Piper, a social media star and a dancer, as his crush and the two started collaborating. When asked whether they were dating by their mutual fanbase, both Lev and Piper chose to dodge the question.
Race / Ethnicity
Lev Cameron Khmelev has endorsed brands such as Wrapped In A Cloud.
Lev Cameron Khmelev Favorite Things
- Dancing Idols – John Travolta, Justin Timberlake, Marty Kudelka, Kenny Wormald
- Disney Movies – Wall-E (2008)
Lev Cameron Khmelev Facts
- His dream place to visit is France since he was born and spent a small portion of his life there. He also speaks a little French.
- Lev started dancing at the age of 5, primarily ballroom.
- Lev is self-taught at the “popping and locking” style of dancing.
- He appeared in a music video for the song Can’t Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake in 2016. He didn’t get to talk to Justin Timberlake a lot during the filming. However, Justin decided to put him on his shoulders and spin him. Even though it was cut out from the final version, he still considers it an awesome and memorable moment.
- In 2017, he and his dancing partner, Sofia Sachenko, appeared on the musical competition, Little Big Shots, created and produced by Ellen DeGeneres and Steve Harvey.
- Lev finds contemporary and tap dancing the most challenging to perform.
- At the time of his competing in So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation (2016), his dancing skills were judged by Jason Derulo, Paula Abdul, Maddie Ziegler, and Nigel Lythgoe.
Featured Image by Lev Cameron Khmelev / Instagram