|Leven Rambin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 17, 1990|
Leven Rambin is an American actress, voice actress, director, and writer who has been cast in several television roles like playing Lily Montgomery & Ava Benton in the television soap opera All My Children, Sloan Riley in the medical drama series Grey’s Anatomy, Rosie in the teen fantasy sitcom Wizards of Waverly Place, Chloe Hall in the drama series One Tree Hill, Riley Dawson in the science fiction series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and Kit “Kick” Lannigan in the police procedural crime drama series Gone. Leven has also been a part of movies such as The Hunger Games, Chasing Mavericks, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, I Am Michael, Walter, Case 219, The Big Ugly, Mank, The Forever Purge, The Dirt, and Two Night Stand.
Leven Alice Rambin
Houston, Texas, United States
Rambin attended the Houston School of Film and Theater, where she studied and performed in different plays.
She was also educated at St. Francis Episcopal Day School.
After finishing high school, she focused on getting a degree from the Texas Tech University Independent School District.
Actress, Voice Actress, Director, Writer
- Father – Joseph Howard Rambin III (Founder of Moody Rambin Estate)
- Mother – Karen Stacy Guthrie
- Siblings – Joseph Harper Rambin (Brother)
- Others – Joseph Howard Rambin, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Virginia Griffin (Paternal Grandmother), William Bennett Guthrie (Maternal Grandfather), Barbara Jean Prevatt (Maternal Grandmother), Mary Rambin (Half-Sister), Jay Rambin (Older Half-Brother)
Leven has been signed to –
- Management 360
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, West Hollywood, California, United States
Her net worth has been $1 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
136 lbs or 62 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Leven has dated –
- Geoffrey James Clark (2008–2013) – In 2008, Rambin commenced dating the American producer Geoffrey James Clark. The couple got engaged after one year and in 2011, they broke off their engagement and split up. Eventually, they got back and were seeing each other until 2013 when they finally separated.
- Alexander Ludwig (2012) – Leven met Canadian actor Alexander Ludwig in January 2012 on the set of the movie The Hunger Games. Rambin and Alexander were part of the acting cast of the movie and have appeared in many scenes together. They had an encounter that lasted till March 2012.
- Steven Tyler (2013) – It was RUMORed that she had an affair with singer and musician Steven Tyler in February 2013.
- Jason Trawick (2013–2014) – Rambin started dating the American agent Jason Trawick in October 2013, after he broke off his engagement with the popular American pop singer Britney Spears. After being in a relationship for more than half a year, Leven and Jason ended their relationship in 2013.
- Jim Parrack (2014-2017) – Leven and Jim Parrack started dating in March 2014 and they got engaged in July 2014. On October 10, 2015, they tied the knot. It was announced in March 2017 that the couple had split after less than 2 years of marriage. She successfully filed for an annulment and has stated that their relationship was abusive. She also revealed that Jim had cheated on her.
- Tilky Jones (2017-Present) – She began going out with actor and singer Tilky Jones in April 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Leven Rambin is of Cajun/French, English, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Irish, Spanish, and German descent.
- Blonde hair
- Hazel eyes
37-25-36 in or 94-63.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
She appeared in a TV commercial for the Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA).
Best Known For
Her reappearing roles for The Hunger Games (2012) and Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (2013).
She is also known for playing Lily Montgomery and Ava Benton in the TV series All My Children.
Rambin first gained notice when she appeared in the movie Gigantic in 2008 as Missy Thaxton.
First TV Show
Leven’s first TV appearance was in 2004 in the TV series All My Children. In the series, she played the half-sisters Lily Montgomery & Ava Benton and was part of the main cast in a total of 162 episodes.
Her performance on the show got her nominated for “Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series” at the Daytime Emmy Awards in 2006 and 2007.
For the movie The Hunger Games, Leven said that she trained 5 days a week. Even on those 2 days off, she said that she ran the beach by herself or with her friends.
“I implemented sprinting in my workouts… I wanted to push myself beyond my limits, because my role in the movie was hard. I was also hitting the gym for 3 to 4 times a week, and I trained different muscle groups. I focused a lot on my back and shoulder muscles because they were the most engaged muscles due to the many fighting scenes with a sword. I did a lot of kettlebell and sword swings. That actually prepared me for the upcoming scenes as sword fighting and archery. About my diet, I need to be honest to say that it was carbohydrate and dairy foods free… I needed to slim down a little bit, and lower my body fat.”
– she said.
Leven Rambin Favorite Things
- Sport – Field Hockey
- Actor – Griffin Newman
- Brands – Delia’s, Bloomingdale’s, and Arden B
Source – IMDb
Leven Rambin Facts
- She began acting at the age of 13.
- She has a passion for singing and has attended singing classes.
- Leven loves shopping.
- Her father is the founder of the Keep Houston Beautiful campaign, which she ardently supports.
- She is a fashion enthusiast.
- Leven’s half-sister Mary Rambin is a handbag designer for a brand called Moe.
- In Dutch, her name Leven means life.
- Rambin enjoys traveling and she is an adventurist.
- She loves to dance and read books.