|Levi Meaden Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1987|
Levi Meaden is a well distinguished Canadian actor who is best known for his portraying the character of A.J. Fielding on The Killing (2014) and Matt Copeland on Aftermath (2016). Levi has also made several film appearances such as Incontrol (2017), Pacific Rim: Uprising (2018), and Breaking In (2018). He is also an avid social media user.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Levi completed his schooling from William Aberhart High School.
Later, he started studying Film & Directing at the Prague Center for Film Education in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Father – Dennis Meaden
- Mother – Kim Meaden
- Siblings – Colton Meaden (Brother), Kalen Meaden (Brother), Kelsie Meaden (Sister), Grayson Meaden (Brother)
- Others – Albert Henry Meaden (Paternal Grandfather), Bernice (Paternal Grandmother)
Levi is represented by Vanguard Management Group.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Levi has dated –
- Ariel Winter (2016-Present) – American actress Ariel Winter and Levi Meaden started dating in early November 2016. However, it wasn’t until November 26, 2016, that the couple made it official in public by holding hands and sharing a steamy kiss. Later, that year, Ariel bought her first house in which the couple moved into together.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English and Scottish ancestry.
Levi has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Starring in several TV shows such as The Killing (2014), Olympus (2015), and Aftermath (2016)
- Being cast in several films such as War for the Planet of the Apes (2017), Incontrol (2017), Pacific Rim: Uprising (2018), and Breaking In (2018)
He made his theatrical film debut as a soldier in the action-drama movie War for the Planet of the Apes in 2017.
First TV Show
Levi made his first TV show appearance as a teenager in The Secret Circle in 2012.
Levi Meaden Favorite Things
- Food – Hamburger
- Football Team – Seahawks
- Travel Spot – Berlin
- Sci-Fi Movie – Blade Runner (1982)
- Drama – Thursday Night Football
Source – UpFrontNY.com, Naluda.com
Levi Meaden Facts
- He was born in Saskatchewan and grew up in Calgary, Meaden.
- Levi was 12 years old when he performed at a local theatre production.
- He is an outdoorsman and enjoys spending time traveling to places and going on adventures.
- Levi finds his inspiration in playing football, listening to music, and watching old movies.
- As a child, he wanted to be a jet fighter pilot.
- After he graduated from the Prague Center for Film Education, he returned to Vancouver and began working for a production company.
- He also has a passion for cooking and worked as a chef for a couple of years.
- His first paid role was in a horror movie called 1313: Bigfoot Island in 2012.
- Levi is an animal lover and he used to even foster dogs along with his roommates until they found a home.
- Growing up, he enjoyed watching movies of Bruce Willis, Kurt Russell, and Clint Eastwood and watched and read books over a dozen times in link to the Star Wars series.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Levi Meaden / Instagram