|Lexi VonderLieth Quick Info
|5 ft 7 in
|Date of Birth
|August 9, 1984
Lexi VonderLieth is an American surfer and actress best known for being ranked on the World Surf League when she was in high school. She was once ranked amongst the top surfers in the United States before she decided to give up her career as a professional surfer and pursued her passion for working in the field of marketing and advertising. In 2016, Lexi earned a place amongst the top 30 women in the world of advertising which in turn helped her create a better future ahead in the field of advertising.
Alexis Jodeane Von Der Lieth, Lexi Lieth, Lexi VonderLieth
Malibu, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Lexi VonderLieth completed her schooling from Malibu High School in 2002. Later, in 2003, she joined Pepperdine University and completed her studies with a BA in Communications in 2007.
In 2013, she joined Loyola Marymount University, College of Business Administration to pursue an MBA in marketing which she completed in 2016.
Professional Surfer, Actress
- Mother – Kate VonderLieth
- Siblings – Nick VonderLieth
She self-manages her career.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
Lean body frame
She has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
Being ranked in the Association of Surfing Professionals which is known as the “World Surf League”
Lexi made her theatrical film debut as a beach girl in Cellular in 2004.
Lexi maintains a steady diet as well as prefers to do cardio exercises such as crunches, leg raises, sprinting, jogging, and cycling in order to keep her body lean.
She uses her balance on the surfboard to keep upright during tidal waves using her strong leg muscles to help her swerve across waves. In surfing, a hunched seated posture is required to maintain a balance on the surfboard.
Lexi VonderLieth Facts
- She began her surfing career while she was in high school and managed to attain 2nd place amongst the top 10 surfers in the country.
- In college, Lexi was fascinated with the subject of Marketing and Advertising, which she went on to pursue, in turn, sacrificing her surfing career.
- In 2015, she started working under R/GA’s Hustle as the Account Director for Beats by Dre.
- Lexi is good friends with professional surfer Anastasia Ashley.
- In 2016, Lexi was ranked amongst the top 30 women in advertising by Business Insider for her tremendous work in the field of advertising especially Airbnb‘s first global video campaign “Never a Stranger.” In order to execute the advertisement, she got 80% of the faculty to work for free.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Lexi VonderLieth / Instagram