|Lil Drip Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 24, 1996|
Lil Drip is an American singer, rapper, songwriter, and social media star, best known for his account handle “last_mann” on what was formerly Musical.ly platform, later re-named into TikTok, where he has garnered an audience of more than 1.5 million fans and more than 700k hearts. On it, he typically uploads videos of himself dancing and lip-syncing to well-known songs. Lil Drip also has a YouTube channel under the name “Its Ricco tho,” created on January 8, 2012, where he has amassed a fanbase of more than 1.5 million subscribers and more than 40 million views. However, he developed a regular upload routine on his channel after the video titled 100 LAYERS OF SOCKS CHALLENGE! *GONE WRONG*, published on February 4, 2017. Lil Drip’s YouTube content past 2017 continued in the similar fashion, with the addition of pranks, vlogs, reactions, storytime, discussions, ASMR, Mukbang, and other types of “clickbait” videos. Around 2016, he started posting music on SoundCloud, which was another great passion of his. Until around December 2017, he was still best known under his pseudonyms Ricco or Last Mann before fully assuming his preferred singer/rapper identity – Lil Drip.
In late 2016, he released songs such as Bestfriend and Guapanese, while in 2017, he released songs titled yuhh and Tycoon. The year of 2018 was one of the most prolific for Lil Drip, as it saw the release of songs such as Obsessin’, With the Commas, Ran Out, No Policy, Out In Malibu, Lost & Livid, FREAK FREAK, On a Yacht, Gucci Shoes, Vallejo, In My Back, Dirty Habits, and Midnight. Lil Drip also released singles such as Bread Buzzin’, What I Do, Foreign Cars & Broken Hearts, and Hammy Downs in 2018, as well as his EP titled Johnny Splash, which consisted of 6 tracks titled On My Watch, Pinokihoe, Vile Visions, I Need You, Different, and Lucy No. In 2019, Lil Drip released another EP titled Cognac Creations, consisting of 7 tracks titled No Bloopers, Dreary, I Married Jamie, Like a Cheetah, Nights with Cognac, Crippled Emotions, and Sunset Sandwich. The year of 2019 was also marked by the release of his singles Lost & Broken, BBSA, I’m not numb i feel emotions, Hot Cheetos & Backwoods, Bipolar Soldier, Goku, and Bxnnie & Clxde.
Adym Alyxander Yorba
Lil Drip, Ricco, Papi Ricco, Last Mann
Sacramento, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Lil Drip was homeschooled at the elementary school level but later enrolled in a regular high school.
Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, Social Media Star
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Shaggy “Muhnday” (Brother) (Social Media Star, Singer). He has 6 other siblings.
Lil Drip is represented by Broadband TV (Talent Agent) in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Hip Hop, Rap
Vocals, Guitar, Violin
Broadband TV (BBTV)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lil Drip has dated –
- Hello Langie (2019-Present) – He collaborated with fellow social media star Hello Langie on a number of occasions, but the most prominent his prank video Will You Be My Girlfriend? PRANK! (GONE WRONG) published in October 2017. However, she saw through him and knew he was recording, so the prank backfired. In addition, Langie told him she only liked him as a best friend. The two had noticeable chemistry in a video 2 TRUTHS AND 1 LIE! I have a Girlfriend!? published on January 12, 2019, and started their relationship soon after. From that point on, Langie and he began pranking each other almost constantly for content. The two also did various challenges as a couple such as chapsticks, yoga, no hands kissing, candy kissing, girlfriend cuts my hair, as well as a girlfriend/boyfriend tags.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
He has also dyed his hair ‘Blonde,’ ‘Light Brown,’ ‘Black,’ ‘Pink,’ ‘Lime,’ and ‘Blue’.
- Multiple tattoos
- Vibrantly colored haircuts
Lil Drip hasn’t endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
- His EP Johnny Splash (2018) and Cognac Creations (2019), as well as singles such as Gucci Shoes (2018), Out In Malibu (2018), I’m not numb i feel emotions (2019), Bipolar Soldier (2019), BBSA (2019), and Bxnnie & Clxde (2019)
- His social media fanbase with more than 1.5 million fans on TikTok, more than 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube, and more than 300k followers on his personal Instagram
As a Singer
Lil Drip started uploading music to his SoundCloud account in late 2016, which were tracks titled Bestfriend and Guapanese, while the year of 2017 saw the release of tracks titled Tycoon and yuhh. Lil Drip had one of his busiest years as a singer/rapper in 2018, as he managed to release his EP Johnny Splash which consisted of 6 tracks titled Vile Visions, I Need You, Different, Lucy No, Pinokihoe, and On My Watch, as well as singles such as With the Commas, Ran Out, Out In Malibu, Lost & Livid, FREAK FREAK, On a Yacht, Gucci Shoes, and Obsessin’. The same year, he also released singles Vallejo, In My Back, Foreign Cars & Broken Hearts, Hammy Downs, Dirty Habits, Midnight, Bread Buzzin’, and What I Do.
The year of 2019 saw the release of his EP titled Cognac Creations, which consisted of tracks such as Like a Cheetah, Nights with Cognac, Crippled Emotions, Sunset Sandwich, No Bloopers, Dreary, and I Married Jamie. In 2019, Lil Drip also released singles such as I’m not numb i feel emotions, Hot Cheetos & Backwoods, Bipolar Soldier, Goku, Lost & Broken, BBSA, and Bxnnie & Clxde.
Lil Drip Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- Rappers (In 2017) – Russ, 21 Savage
- YouTube Channels (In 2017) – NELK, David Dobrik
- Dog Breed – French Bulldog
- Starbucks Drink Order – Extra Caramel With 2 Shots Of Espresso
- Brand – Gucci
- Car Brand – Ferrari
- Country (To Travel To) – Italy
Source – YouTube
Lil Drip Facts
- His real name is spelled Adym but pronounced Adam.
- He typically starts his YouTube videos with the phrase: “What’s Gucci, YouTube?”
- When he was 6 years old, he had a large rock collection.
- Growing up, he thought he would be robbing banks as a teenager/adult.
- Lil Drip calls his fanbase ‘LastFam’.
- Lil Drip was a vegetarian in the past.
- He wet the bed until he was almost 10 years old.
- Lil Drip never thought about going to college, even if his YouTube or music career didn’t pan out.
- He has a dog named Pablo. He has created a separate Instagram account for him under the name “itslilpablo” which has amassed more than 30k followers.
- Lil Drip has admitted to being “secretly soft and a sweetheart” despite his tough appearance.
- He hates going grocery shopping because he has social anxiety. When he absolutely has to, Adym always goes to the self-checkout counter.
- He has tried to take care of houseplants to liven up his house, but he always ended up forgetting to water them, so they perished.
- Lil Drip has admitted that he suffers from “road rage” when driving.
- Lil Drip took guitar lessons in high school but was never too good at it and hasn’t played for years.
- According to him, thighs are the “hottest” places of the woman’s body.
- He used to live in a shed at one point in his life.
- He has a habit of fake yawning in public when the situation is awkward.
- Lil Drip once had his foot ran over by a car.
- Lil Drip likes painting his nails in different colors.
- He wanted to be like Justin Bieber, which is why he had a strong desire to get tattooed. In addition, if Lil Drip could be any celebrity for a day, he would choose Justin.
- He has a tattoo of the dog named Blues from Nickelodeon’s animated TV series Blue’s Clues (1996-2006) on his bicep/forearm area.
- When he wakes up in the morning, the 1st thing he does is browse through his Instagram feed. However, he still spends the biggest chunk of his free time on YouTube.
- Lil Drip has a tattoo of a lion on his right shoulder, which was the 2nd tattoo he ever got, in honor of the terrible tattoo his dad also has, albeit on the left shoulder. He got it because the two didn’t have a relationship for a couple of years.
- Lil Drip also has a blue crab tattooed right beneath the lion, which is his favorite tattoo in terms of detail, color, and execution by the artist. His absolute favorite is the #LastFam tattoo on his forearm, which he got in honor of his fanbase.
- One of his biggest fears is of spiders, which is why he got a Black Widow on a spiderweb tattoed on his elbow.
- His tattoo of the pineapple on his neck doesn’t have a lot of meaning, besides that he was called out for having a pineapple-like haircut in the early days of his career.
- The weirdest place he had s*x was on a roof.
- He almost got married once.
- He prefers wearing Jordans shoes over Vans on most days.
- Lil Drip used to sniff Sharpie markers.
- He used to eat ketchup with every type of food.
- He once visited a n*de beach and went swimming n*ked.
- Lil Drip has never finished reading a book.
- He took a drama class in the 8th grade even though he never wanted to be an actor, he just needed school credits.
- His YouTube channel hit a milestone of 1 million subscribers on April 24, 2018.
- As of January 2019, he has never been to Dunkin’ Donuts.
- After someone accused him of having a foot fetish, Lil Drip made a comedy skit video titled Addicted to Sucking Toes | My Strange Addiction in May 2019.
- Visit his official websites @ realildrip.com, itsriccotho.com.
- Follow him on Instagram, 2nd Instagram, 3rd Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, 2nd YouTube, YouNow, SoundCloud, Apple Music, and Spotify.
Featured Image by Lil Drip / Instagram