|Bryce Hirschberg Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1990|
Bryce Hirschberg is an American film director, screenwriter, producer, actor, and musical artist who rose to fame with the release of his debut feature film titled Counterfeiters in 2017. Bryce gained further recognition after he won the reality series Too Hot To Handle.
Bryce David Hirschberg
La Jolla, California, United States
Marina Del Rey, Los Angeles, California, United States
From 2004 to 2008, Bryce attended the Aliso Niguel High School.
In 2012, Bryce graduated with a major in Film Production and minored in Film Studies from Loyola Marymount University.
Film Director, Screenwriter, Producer, Actor, Musical Artist, Reality Star
- Siblings – Barret Hirschberg (Brother)
6 ft or 183 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bryce has dated –
- Nicole O’Brien (2019-2020)
Race / Ethnicity
- His attractive eyes
- He sports an undercut hairstyle.
Through his social media, Bryce has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- CUT Energy Drink
Bryce Hirschberg Facts
- He was raised in California.
- While at Loyola Marymount University, Bryce was awarded the Cosgrove Family Distinguished Visiting Artist Endowment.
- His first feature film Counterfeiters (2017) was based on his short film Counterfeiters (2013) that he directed while at LMU.
- Over the years, Bryce has received various accolades over the years that include the Action on Film International Film Festival, USA, Actors Awards, Los Angeles, California Film Awards, and Wolves Independent International Film Awards.
- As of February 2021, he had been residing on his boat in Marina Del Rey, California.
- On Too Hot To Handle, he was cast alongside the likes of various stars including Chloe Veitch, David Birtwistle, Francesca Farago, Harry Jowsey, Kelechi Dyke, Lydia Clyma, Nicole O’Brien, Rhonda Paul, Sharron Townsend, Kori Sampson, Madison Wyborny, Matthew Smith, and Haley Cureton.
Featured Image By L3arr3t / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0