|Chloe Veitch Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 6, 1999|
Chloe Veitch is a British social media personality, content creator, model, and reality star who won Top Model U.K. in 2018 and went on to rise to fame after her appearance as a contestant on Too Hot to Handle.
England, United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Chloe studied at Clacton Coastal Academy.
Reality Star, Model, Content Creator, Social Media Personality
- Mother – Macheala Veitch
- Others – David (Half-Brother)
Chloe is represented by Adam of Money Management and MiLK Management – London.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chloe has dated –
- Kori Sampson (2020)
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes and smile
- Prominent jawline
- Plush lips
Through her social media, Chloe has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Bakini Deluxe Swimwear, Missguided, River Island, Moschino, and Trotters Jewellers.
Chloe Veitch Facts
- She and reality star Nicole O’Brien are best friends.
- Chloe was bullied by her classmates in high school.
- Originally, Veitch is from Essex, England.
- During her younger years, Chloe was presented with the Essex Young People of the Year award.
- In 2018, Chloe won Top Model U.K.
- Chloe joined the YouTube community with her self-titled YouTube channel on April 23, 2017. However, the first post that she uploaded to her channel was on July 30, 2017. It was titled Too Hot To Handle: Me and Nicole DON’T HOLD BACK.
- She is considered to be confident and possesses the ability to seduce boys.
- In the past, Chloe was chosen to be the face of Fashion Nova.
- As of February 2021, a few of the most popular videos on her YouTube channel were Too Hot To Handle: Me and Nicole DON’T HOLD BACK and Spilling the tea about my youth sins, first kiss and MORE!, MY DUBAI VLOG, THINK OF YOUR NAN… Things Get Awkward on a SEX DRIVE with my NAN!, and My Everyday/THTH Makeup Look.
- According to sources, her half-brother David died due to excessive drinking.
- Besides Chloe, other members of Too Hot To Handle are Haley Cureton, Harry Jowsey, Francesca Farago, Rhonda Paul, Sharron Townsend, Kori Sampson, David Birtwistle, Bryce Hirschberg, Lydia Clyma, and Kelechi Dyke.
Featured Image By Chloe Veitch / Instagram