|Lil Reese Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 6, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lil Reese is an American rapper who is known for having released several mixtapes, extended plays, and singles which include Normal Backwrds, Supa Savage, Get Back Gang, 300 Degrezz, and Get Back Gang 2. Moreover, he has also amassed an impressive fan base on social media because of his musical gifts and, hence, enjoys more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than a million followers on Twitter, and more than 150k subscribers on YouTube.
Lil Reese, Reese Money, Grim Reaper
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Lil Reese dropped out of high school to follow his passion and pursue a career as an artist.
Lil Reese is represented by REUB Management.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin physique
- Several tattoos all over his body
He has either endorsed or promoted a few brands through social media which include the likes of Off-White.
Lil Reese Facts
- He released his 2nd mixtape, Supa Savage, on September 2, 2013, and it comprised of songs such as Supa Savage, What It Look Like, I Need That, We Won’t Stop, and No Lackin, Money Stackin.
- Supa Savage also featured a number of other artists like Chief Keef, Lil Durk, Waka Flocka Flame, Wale, Johnny May Cash, and Fredo Santana.
- Over the years, Lil Reese has had his share of legal troubles like in May 2010, he pleaded guilty to burglary charges and was given 2 years of probation. Later, on October 24, 2012, a video posted on the internet allegedly showed Lil Reese assaulting a woman.
- He was unable to provide proof of ownership for a BMW 750Li on April 13, 2013, and this resulted in his arrest in Chicago with a motor vehicle theft charge on June 23, 2013. The following month, he was again arrested in Chicago for marijuana possession, a violation of his probation.
- Lil Reese became a victim of a shooting at a busy intersection in the area of Markham and Country Club Hills on November 11, 2019. He received serious injuries after the incident and according to the witnesses, he was pursued by a driver of another car during a chase, who then got out of his car and shot Lil Reese before fleeing the scene. Afterward, on November 18, 2019, Lil Reese shared that he was released from the hospital and was “Alive and Well”.
- Only a day after his release from the hospital after the terribly unfortunate incident, he released a new song titled Come Outside.
- On March 11, 2012, he appeared as a featured artist on Chief Keef’s single titled I Don’t Like. It was ranked at number #15 in the US Hot Rap Songs (Billboard) chart.
- Lil Reese has also made guest appearances in Freddie Gibbs‘ OVA, Juelz Santana‘s Bodies, Jay Stonez’s Nobody Move, Lil Durk’s Off The Shits, Street Life, and Competition, Frenchie‘s Don’t Try It, Fredo Santana’s Go To War and Respect, and Lil Herb’s Gangway (Remix) and On My Soul.
- In May 2021, he suffered a graze wound on his eye after being shot at a parking garage in downtown Chicago.
- In June 2021, Lil Reese was arrested after allegedly beating up his girlfriend in Chicago.
Featured Image by Lil Reese / Instagram