|Lil Skies Quick Info
|5 ft 10 in
|Date of Birth
|August 4, 1998
Lil Skies is an American rapper best known for his songs Nowadays and Red Roses. He derives his inspiration from rappers like Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, and Travis Scott. His songs have gained a lot of attention worldwide and his YouTube channel has amassed more than 1 million subscribers. He also has more than 4 million followers on Instagram.
Kimetrius Christopher Foose
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania, United States
He attended Waynesboro Area Senior High School and graduated in 2016. He then went to study at Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania for some time before quitting it for his singing career.
- Father – Michael Burton, Jr. (aka BurntMan. Previously known by the name Dark Skies) (Hip Hop Artist)
- Mother – Shelby Foose
- Siblings – Kamrin Houser (aka HeartBreak Kid) (Younger Half-Brother) (Rapper)
Lil Skies is represented by –
- Mike Malak and Rebecca Bates of Coda Agency, UK
- One Management
Hip Hop, Trap
All We Got Entertainment (signed with Atlantic Records)
In 2023, he had a net worth of $3 million as per CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lil Skies has dated –
- Jacey Fugate – He is in a long-term relationship with his girlfriend Jacey Fugate. In July 2019, they also welcomed a son.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
He has Italian ancestry on his mother’s side while he is black on his biological father’s side.
- Facial Tattoos
- Braided hair
As per the video of his song I Know, in which Skies is seen wearing a cross symbol chain, he seems to follow Christianity.
Best Known For
His song Red Roses and Nowadays, both of which were on the Billboard Hot 100 charts
Lil Skies released his first album titled Life of a Dark Rose on January 10, 2018.
First TV Show
Lil Skies made his first TV show appearance on the French TV show Quotidien in 2018.
Lil Skies Favorite Things
Source – ElevatorMagazine.com
Lil Skies Facts
- He wanted to be a musical artist since he was 3 years old.
- He started writing songs when he was merely 4 years old and even recorded his first song at the age of 4.
- When he was in the 3rd grade, his family migrated to Waynesboro, Pennsylvania.
- He has provided vocals to many popular singles such as Lust, Nowadays, Red Roses, Creeping, I Know You, and Lonely.
- His father was also a hip-hop artist with the stage name ‘Dark Skies’. The girls that his father usually worked with used to call him ‘Lil Skies’ which he later adopted as his stage name.
- In 2010, his father suffered from severe 3-degree burns due to a workplace chemical explosion.
- Lil Skies released his first mixtape when he was 18 years old.
- Visit his official site @ lilskies.com.
Featured Image by Lil Skies / Instagram